• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Crash The Super Bowl - Enter Now

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
:woohoo:

DORITOS UNVEILS BOLDEST CRASH THE SUPER BOWL EVER WITH GRAND PRIZE TO WORK WITH MICHAEL BAY ON PARAMOUNT PICTURES AND HASBRO'S TRANSFORMERS 4

Doritos Crash The Super Bowl - The Director's Cut!

The skinny: It's a contest where you create a funny spot for Doritos that could possibly air during the Super Bowl. You could win a million bucks and work with Michael Bay. Not too shabby.

You guys and gals have always created impressive spots. It's about time we see a winner from IndieTalk.

After you create your entry post it here so everyone can help promote it! Plus, we want to see what you come up with.

If you have half an idea, ask for help, or create a team. We have the best filmmakers here on the site so the possibilities are endless. Now get creating!

Let's go IT members!

Details:

http://crashthesuperbowl.com

Promo vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2UWxv7uozM

Sponsored by: Doritos

Attachments

• CTSB7Logo-Doritos.jpg
    CTSB7Logo-Doritos.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 70
Deadline: Nov 16. Yes, not much time, but enough for some of you.

Looking forward to some entries.

Logistics in such a short time period would be difficult. Another problem would be deciding how to distribute any prize winnings if you were lucky enough to win.

i'm working on one. involving zombies. may not be the best for target audience, but hell, i'm at least submitting something this year, i always talk about doing this and never got to it. i've already shot it, just working on voice overs.

Another problem would be deciding how to distribute any prize winnings if you were lucky enough to win.

That's why you make sure everyone knows what the arrangement is before starting anything. Leaving things like this 'til afterwards is just asking for problems. :lol:

LOL. Never seen hesitation in entering something because there was prize money to divide up!!!!! That's a nice "problem" to have.

Got the concept, got my lead actress, now we move on to the fun part. I wish the fun part was also the easy part! I've checked out the competition, and a small handful of them are REALLY good. Here's to hoping we give them a run for their money. :)

Wrapped, with our Sleeping Beauty themed entry. :cool:

A bit weird with co-directors each after something a bit different, but I hope it's going to edit together well.

I need to wear sexier socks. :blush:

doritos_Nov_6_2012.jpg

Wrapped, with our Sleeping Beauty themed entry. :cool:

A bit weird with co-directors each after something a bit different, but I hope it's going to edit together well.

I need to wear sexier socks. :blush:

doritos_Nov_6_2012.jpg

heh, this looks fun! Be sure to link us when it's up.

Like Cosmo Kramer, in the Master of Your Own Domain episode, I'm Out!

I didn't feel prepared enough to be able to successfully pull off the concept I had in mind, and I really can't justify putting in the time and energy into something that I feel is unlikely to pay off, when I've got other things on my plate.

Like the rest of us, I'll be rooting for Zensteve's team!

Superb! That is well shot and a well executed scenario. The orange hands is more of a Cheetos thing but it still works. It may be too vulgar (covering boner with Doritos) for the brand (not for us but for a family brand) but still great! And the humor may be fine for the brand. No idea. But it was great. What a commercial should be. You get exactly what is going on with acting/reactions/pacing and it's funny. Hope it wins!

And nice one Steve!

Back