Childhood actor syndrome

Using ignorance as a basis for judgement is bad enough but then using it as a basis for ridicule and insults is truly pathetic. Unfortunately it's all too common on the internet, a blight of our age. And now you are going a step even further into deliberate misrepresentation of the facts, another common recourse of the ignorant troll: "(namely that a large portion of us are bloodthirsty monsters)" - Since when is a tiny fraction of one percent of drivers a large portion "of us"?

You don't give the impression of someone who wishes to address their ignorance but if you are, here's a couple of Youtube starting points for you:

London Dispatch (6:00 doco)

"i was a courier from 1983 till 2003 ,broke my neck and back in two separate accidents,lost 18 good friends,i work in a office now for Nissan,but you know something i still miss the job ! "

Motor Bike Courier Ride in London
"No one should ride like this or attempt to copy!
Your going to just have to trust me after 1000miles a week for 5 years at faster speeds than I dare do on this day with a large camera on my shoulder you are unimaginably good and trust no car. Even a few days off work would show in your riding and require slowing down to compensate. Your reaction times get less and les until you no longer react and become completely predictive.
"

G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeXMKygwSco

Luxureeh :lol: "they won't believe yer..."

This is the funniest thread I've been involved in for years, and I'd like to thank everyone involved, including "the boy who lived", and wish you all a happy new year :D

Bowing out now before the dementors arrive...

Back