• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Check out our Comedy Short!

Hey guys!

Check out HomeWrecker Films' newest comedy short film! It's an action/comedy that focuses on satire and slapstick/shock humor. I hope you guys like it, and please, as always, let me know what you think. Just like every HomeWrecker short film... this was written by two people, zero budget involved, filmed by one person, and shot in one day.

Here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY__UOrUB60

Thanks for the support!

Jake LeDrew

For zero budget you guys sure have an arsenal of guns. Seems like a lot of money in there.

You guys have some charisma and can be fun to watch, but it's definitely hampered by the camerawork. You need some sort of a stabilizer.. maybe something that can rest over your shoulder with a counterweight behind your back. IDK there are all kinds of stabilizers, everyone has a preference. But if you have a really light camera it can help a lot to throw some extra weight on there.

A lot of the editing was jarring as well. The transitions should be planned a little better. But I guess it's all what your aiming for and what you can be happy with. Personally I'm a perfectionist and wouldn't' film everything in one day if I could make it better by filming in two.

And I'll end with a compliment 5 1/2 minutes is a good length and would be easy to start to bore me, but that didn't happen. It kept me engaged and that's the most important thing.

Thanks a lot man! Unfortunately, we had a stand in cameraman because our usual one was out of town, but I completely agree! We are in the works of building a shoulder mount, because we know the value of a clean, shakeless, shot. Thanks for viewing and leaving a comment sfoster!

Back