• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch CG Feature in Hollywood Film Festival

:O

big news for us

A CG Feature film. I hope it can do well all over the world. I got the link by some friend of this site when i talked about indie 3D animated movies.
Can i know few things if you dont mind. please?

How much time the movie took to get completed?
How many people altogether worked on it.?
What was the budget? (Well this is a secret question you might not like to answer)
What softwares you used?
How the procedure carried on from paper till final product? i mean what strategy you opted?

Sorry but looks like there are many questions. Specially the last one :D

Regards

Last edited:
How much time the movie took to get completed?
4 years off and on, but now... i can do a movie in 8 or 9 months.

How many people altogether worked on it.?

What was the budget? (Well this is a secret question you might not like to answer)
Me, at home, in between jobs, hard working wife, Mr. Mom, late nights, whenever no one is looking. Though my duaghters, though time consuming, really get me focused on life, work, them. Discipline.

What softwares you used?
3dsmax8, Premiere Pro, Sonys Acid (consumer version), some loops, pre bought models, models from 15 years in industry. I am very good and fast at taking something clean and dirtying it up. Plus lighting & atmosphere.

How the procedure carried on from paper till final product? i mean what strategy you opted?
I cut out all the fat! Why storyboard!? Who the F needs to see that if there's one animator! Why a script!? That's for teamwork. I did write a story line & dialogue for 1 female actress. But I wrote dialogue as I went, recorded my own voice for all dudes, zombies, ogres. CUT OUT ALL THE FAT, DO IT! Just start doing it! I did as much as possible, everything within a 3dsmax scene or file. All camera work, actors, sets, rendering, lighting, etc... And I hate stories and character arcs and plot points and dialogue filler and redemption and moral of the story and on and on. I animated ACTION! My movie is like a nonstop chase film thru an apocalyptic world full of creatures. That's what I wanted to see, so that's what I made. DAMN IT!!!:grumpy:

:)

Back