Canon T2i

So as ive said before i want to take my film making to the next level so i started by buying the canon T2i out of the box its great love the quality and i think its a nice beginners fit would recommend to anyone. I would like some advice on what lens i should pick up and really any information on add ons you guys would recommend for this camera. I understand it wont compare to professional quality but would like to get as close as possible thanks

Canon's got a nice 50mm prime for less than a hundred bucks. Also, I don't know what kind of luck you would have in your area, but one of our IT regulars has stockpiled a good number of great lenses, purchased from thrift stores at ridiculously low prices.

ok sweet yeah im gunna look into those for sure im also looking into a few matte boxes dont even know how useful they are just really like the appearance haha

Well, my first suggestion would be to put your money towards add-ons that a) you know what they're used for and b) are for practical rather than cosmetic purposes. On the camera side of things, more lenses, a decent fluid head tripod and a shoulder rig for handheld work are often the first things people purchase.

Well first your right lens is for sure after further test i found the body audio is pretty bad not unexpected so lens and audio are for sure first priority. Ive got a fairly nice tripod been looking into some shoulder rigs seen a lot of reviews just don't really know where which to go with. I fully agree though appearance is secondary of course i was just merely saying i like the look lol. thanks though. Still trying to figure out exactly what i need versatility i believe is key at the moment

Last edited:
Back