Canadian Bacon

Hi all!
My name is Buster Hamilton and I am Canadian. Yes, another one of those. I hope to meet many new people here, but especially Canadians from the Ottawa, Ontario area. I am an avid screenwriter who enjoys long walks on the beach and watching beautiful sunsets with the woman I love. I write for any genre except animated film, so far. I am always working on several things at once and I look forward to picking the minds of the willing here at indietalk. This will hold even more true as I venture into directing the films I create. Ok. Enough jibber jabber.
Peace,
Buster

Welcome. I hail from the Metro Windsor, Ontario area. My handle comes from Uranium City, Saskatchewan. Some of my favorite filmmakers are Canadian (Guy Maddin, Atom Egoyan).

Welcome. I hail from the Metro Windsor, Ontario area. My handle comes from Uranium City, Saskatchewan. Some of my favorite filmmakers are Canadian (Guy Maddin, Atom Egoyan).

Both are pretty unique directors. Guy Maddin is definitely not one of those household names lol. He does some pretty interesting things though!

Thanks for the welcome. :D

Thanks for the welcomes...much appreciated. I hope to play a good role in the community here, especially with any Canadian counterparts. Bruthas gotta stick togetha ya kno?

If you are ever near Ottawa Ontario, lemme know when and I will serve up the finest Canadian bacon you have ever eaten. Breakfast is my specialty...I should say breakfast for dinner is my specialty...I get up rather late in the day and go to sleep when the birds wake up.

Back