• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch BURN - Short film.

Burn is a short film about a man that works for the mob. He's told to bring the girlfriend of his best friend, who also works for the mob, and take her to a remote warehouse without asking questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Kwh3w58M4

The pacing is incredibly slow, and the film is way too long. This could be a 2-3 minute long short film. The sound is terrible. The sound in the garage scene is mixed poorly, way too loud, and hard to make out. The dialogue outside was poorly edited. And I wasn't interested, entertained, or moved by it.

Whats too loud in the garage? Everything, or the gunshot? Is what way was the dialogue poorly edited? What could I have done to improve it?

Whats too loud in the garage? Everything, or the gunshot?
Both.

Is what way was the dialogue poorly edited?
For example, when the man and the woman are talking outside by the car, you can hear the cuts between her dialogue and his dialogue. Turn the volume up on your computer, and you'll hear there is extra noise every time they begin speaking, and stop speaking.

What could I have done to improve it?
Read my comment again.

Back