Bonjour everyone

Hey guys,
i am a french 29 years old... dude.

I run a software company so don't have much time right now but it's one of my dream to direct a movie one day.
I'm especially interested in learning more about screenwriting as i think that's the single most important requisite for a great movie.
So i'm actively sharpening my skills with a minimum of time in order to do so ;)

And i hope i could find some peers that could help me do so over here :)

Did you write Brotherhood of the Wolf?!?!?!?!

Nice you meet you. Screenwriting is fun. I'm coming to the end of a first draft for a new film I hope to make in feb/march, and will then write two other drafts until I have the final product. Are you working on anything at the moment or thinking about writing something soon?

'sup & hello :)

When do you start shooting? :)

I won't be shooting that script at all. Just an idea thrown like that with total disregard for the viability of the project.
But I will actually shoot something else pretty soon, that i'd be happy to share on this forum when the time come. :yes:

Welcome! I'm new as well. Really love the idea of 1st person perspective in your script.

Cheers mate. Yes i think it's not something explored that much in movies. We see sort of fake documentaries style with cameras: Cloverfield, Blair Witch etc...
But not a full movie really from the inside. I think the immersion would be complete.

Back