Best Short

Hey, good luck Indie! In like ten years I'll be telling my grandkids (I'll feed my kids growth hormones when they're born, so by ten years I will have grandkids) that I knew that famous director when he started a board then got famous and shut it down.

Thanks for ruing my life Indie.

Poke

FLORIDA PREMIERE

Just got accepted to the 19th Annual Ft. Lauderdale International Film Festival

My student film won here a few years back. It will be great to return this year - it's a great fest! I know a lot of people in Florida and am very excited about this one!

Long Island Film Festival

If you are in the New York, or Long Island area, ...To Skin a Cat is the opening film of the Long Island Film Festival tomorrow (August 11th) at 8 pm.

LI Schedule

I can put unlimited people on the guest list if you want to go. PM me.

Cheers!

man this film must be damn good ur getting in all these fest's are u gonna make copys n sell em.and are u coming by detroit?

Thanks everyone!

NJ Premiere!

Adding RBIFF to the list.

...To Skin a Cat will be screened as a part of the Red Bank International Film Festival in Red Bank, NJ October 8-10 2004.

http://www.rbiff.org/

:woohoo: I don't have to travel far! :cool:

so, how are you sending this to all the festivals? you have it digitized? on the computer? Or a lot of copies of the film? Get a screening in the midwest near cinci, or send me copy!

Nice job on your success. That's awesome. I wanne see, too! Although I'm guessing you'll wait until AFTER it does the festival rounds...right?

Thanks Poke. Yes, LA Friday, and Temecula starting today. Dates are on the calendar.

Also announcing the North Carolina premiere.

Asheville Film Festival
November 4-7
www.ashevillefilmfestival.com

Temecula Film Fest website ( http://www.tviff.com/ ) is down.

Happen to know what time the show is on Sunday, Indie? :mad:

I suppose I could always call and find out from the theater itself (already Googled the location of the actual cinema, as opposed to festival site)... but I'd lose a chance to stealthily bump this thread for OC/SD peeps.
smiley_ninja.gif

________

Edit:

Saw it! I'm now in the special club! :woohoo:

That was pretty good, IT. A real comedy of errors, and being in the wrong places at the wrong times.

They didn't show it on real film, though... although their digital projector was pretty good.

"Pinky" was awesome. Must be hard to make a character (with his profession) to come across as likeable. :cool:

Last edited:
Just received Best of Festival - Comedy award at the Berkeley Video and Film Festival 2004. Festival has not happened yet, they announce award winners beforehand, and have an awards night as an opening ceremony.

:woohoo:

Award count: 2

You're making the rest of us look bad! Stop making great movies!
smiley_pac.gif

Just kidding... nice to see the work put in getting some fine (and deserved) recogition
smiley_fatcat.gif

Back