Becky: One of the edgiest indie films in a long time!!!!

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this site and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is J.L and I'm a Graphic designer and Creative writers from NYC. I will be directing my very first feature film "Becky" and I'm incredibly excited!!!!!.

The film focuses on the Edgy-Over the top life of a young college girl living in the big city, striving to get into medical school, yet swept up by the allure of money, sex, drugs, materialism, and the unfortunate consequences that come with living life in the fast lane.

Becky Comes from conservative rural roots, but after a few life altering experiences, her naivety and innocence is replaced with the sharp mind of an ambitious young heroine, fascinated with the opportunities, risks, excitement and rewards that big city life has to offer.

A good girl at heart, strong yet vulnerable, callus yet empathetic, Becky manages to set up a very lucrative money making enterprise in the criminal underground of New York City's finest colleges.

Becky is a chameleon struggling to manage both facets of her life and the unfortunate card life has dealt her due to her reckless decisions. As we follow her from one adrenaline-laced adventure to another, something definitely seems amiss, perhaps the reasoning behind her actions are much more than meets the eye.

As Becky fights to prevent herself from spiraling out of control, one will have no choice but to wonder: “Why is she doing this?” is it materialism, the love of money, or is there a deeply rooted, logical explanation for her actions?
This film is a front row seat to the*dangers of promiscuous sex, drug use, greed and ambition - an emotional rollercoaster ride that will have you cheering one second and tearing up*the next.

Becky is a must see for all young adults, to serve as a warning and reminder of the ever so important lesson that many seem to forget:
*Everything with a candy-coated shell isn’t necessarily always sweet on the inside.

This girl is living a complete double life filled with some of the raciest sh** ever seen on film. From operating a impressive Brothel, to managing a lucrative Prescription drug ring, Becky is bar far a parents worst nightmare come true. In all, Becky is a powerful story that will show the twisted, diabolical lifestyle of an average girl next door,, and may possibly save a few lives when all is said and done...

For more info on my film please visit WWW.THEBECKYMOVIE.COM and check out the rough introductory teaser for the film on youtube "Becky Promotional Teaser"..

Thanks!!!!!!!!

That sounds awesome! I hope it works out well!

Hey, if you've got a minute, could you check out my latest short film? Any and all comments would be welcome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzlcYBKvd4c&feature=g-upl

:P Sorry, I couldn't resist; you had that coming. But this is a forgiving community here at IT (trust me, I know). No more spam, and we'll be here to support you and help you figure things out, in this crazy maze of indie filmmaking. Welcome! :)

Back