• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bailey The Painting Monkey

Monkey is entertaining... too bad you couldn't get into the cage. I found the cage itself a bit distracting. Also would have liked to see some other angles.

Cool stuff, Logan. Are monkeys (like dogs) color blind? Somewhere in my brain the answer to that question floats, but it's 2 AM and I can't retrieve it.

Poke

Who knows but i just realized that if you look, Bailey is using near complimentary colors (he chooses the colors). Orange on Green, blue with red, yellow and blue/purple. Could be a coincidence, but I bet he isn't color blind and those colors are pleasing to him together just like they are to us (sorry, I used to be big into painting).

In the news too! New clip...

News 9, the Oklahoma City CBS affiliate, aired THIS today. They credited loganlproductions.com, which made me happy. This story will likely be on the other local stations along with my EXCLUSIVE footage hehe. That monkey is a star.

Back