Badgers fighting Hamsters!!!!!!

ok, ok....i realise this is VERY off topic.
but this is a serious question.

"WHO WOULD WIN IN A WAR - BADGER OR HAMSTER?"

i am really not kidding.
what would happen?

A badger would destroy a hamster. A badger is much bigger, a wild animal and has claws.

This reminds me of an ongoing debate my friends have: Who would win, a wolverine or a bear? I say bear, but my friend insists the smaller, more agile and agressive wolverine would win.

I guess there's only one way to find out...

ah, but t shipley, badgers get tired very quickly, and they are blind (i think). also, i heard a rumour they are pacifists.
i am with you on the bear by the by. i mean, come on, even if the wolverine does him over, the bear will just fall on him.

sorry - i forgot to specify which type of hamster -
the Russian white. the kind with the red eyes. just in case you were wondering....i hope that clears the issue

You see - he is clever hamster. the fight would have to take place on his turf, and he knows Russia like the back of his hairy, lethal palm.
despite how silly this seems
this is a serious line of inquiry - i want to know what you seriously think.

I dunno- I had a hamster once. It crawled into the heating vent for our apartment. 3 days later it came waddling out, burnt and singed... but alive. Then it had babies and ate two of them... Oh Hammy...

I put my money on the hamster.

I think he's secretly making a film about a badger and hamster for the competition...
First Bum fights, then American Idol, now this... will the mayhem ever end?

Nique Zoolio said:
ok, ok....i realise this is VERY off topic.
but this is a serious question.

"WHO WOULD WIN IN A WAR - BADGER OR HAMSTER?"

i am really not kidding.
what would happen?

You haven't provided enough information to accurately answer this question.

First of all is it a civil war, one where they share tea and crumpets? Or perhaps a World War?

Does the Hamster have Nuclear capabilities? What kind of Navy do they have? Will the war be fought in Spring, summer, fall or winter?

Will it be Marques of Queensbury rules? 10 ounce gloves or 14 ounce gloves? An outdoor ring, or an indoor ring? Vegas or Madison Square garden?

But without that information, I'd go with the badger EVERY time. Badger's can kill people, did you ever hear of someone being killed by a hamster?

Chris

My grandmother was bitten by a hamster and she fell down the stairs... never saw it coming either... it broke out of it's ball and just crept slowly up to her ankles... the fall didn't even kill her... it was the venom from the bite...

Mind telling us why you would like to know?

not at all.

Is it for a project?

Yes. It is for a short story. Also it is something for the toilets at my University. Hold on. I mean the toilets of the History building are covered in graffiti - this being one of the questions that currently has the department up in arms. Its got everyone from undergraduates, cleaners, professors, doctors, intellectuals - everyone is thinking up answers to scribble down the next time they are on the toilet (literally). It has become the biggest question in History. Also it (may be, may not be) one of the ways of introducing characters in my script (their replies when on the toilet).

Nique Zoolio said:
Mind telling us why you would like to know?

not at all.

Is it for a project?

Yes. It is for a short story. Also it is something for the toilets at my University. Hold on. I mean the toilets of the History building are covered in graffiti - this being one of the questions that currently has the department up in arms. Its got everyone from undergraduates, cleaners, professors, doctors, intellectuals - everyone is thinking up answers to scribble down the next time they are on the toilet (literally). It has become the biggest question in History. Also it (may be, may not be) one of the ways of introducing characters in my script (their replies when on the toilet).

If I didn't know that you were from England I'd swear you were attending University of California at Berkley!

And Spatula, I didn't know we were talking about SUPER hamsters...that's another story all together!

:lol:

Chris

Back