• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Award Winning! My first short film "His Face Stayed That Way"

I'm still just not getting it. Not necessarily a bad thing...I just don't get it. I would watch your full length film, but neither the trailer nor the short have "sold" me on it, so I probably wouldn't go out of my way, yanno?

As for craft (or technical skill if you like), that guitarist you like who is playing with his/her heart instead of just playing as fast as they can? They practice every. Single. Day. It's takes just as much of a focus on skills; in some ways more than just playing as fast as you can. Perhaps a better way to look at it is "can you get what's in your head to the outside world". If it's exact, then, hey, rock on. If you're still seeing things different in your head, there's always more to learn! Knowledge is power!

As for mayo, for those who don't like it, try making it from scratch (or going to eat somewhere they make it fresh). Nothing like it! And for anyone from the UK who counters with a "salad creme" reference, either are better fresh.

41GRTGPvrBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Because even wonderful mayo can be improved upon!

"Don't strive to make art, strive to perfect your craft..."

Indeed because that is the part you can control.
Whether you have a unique vision, a gift, etc... either you got it or you don't. That's out of your control for the most part. What you can control is communicating the ideas you do have in the most effective and elegant way possible.

Am I the only one who keeps thinking about this insane little short!!!!

I need help...

Because it was really bad even when he claimed it was good, then he admitted it was bad, but now you're slowly realizing that it was actually really good.

I, too, need help.

Back