Art student and aspiring film director in uk

Hi,
I'm a young student in the Uk. I want to become a proffessional film director/writer. I have allways had an interest in art from an early age. Over the years I've allways known I wanted to work in the industry. The point when I decided that I wanted to definately be a director was when I read Tim Burton's Biography 'Burton on Burton'. I related to his life and experiences so much, I could tell I would get on well directing.
I'm inspired many directors. I particularly like the German Expressionist movement - F.W. Murnau, Fritz Lang and Robert Weiene. Classic horror, avant garde and film noir have a lot of influence on me.
More contemporary directors I like are Ridley scott, Tim Burton, Stanley Kubrick, Terry Gilliam, George A Romero, Jan Svankmeyer, Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarrentino.

I'm looking for actors and a film crew to work on low budget films. I've set up a thread in: Classifieds>Industry Jobs and services>Europe>UK
I have barely any money so this just for the fun and experience of making films. contact me if you're inerested.

Back