• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Art of forgiving

Greetings gentle men!So,I struggled a bit last night for a concept to make a short movie on..I thought of a concept some thing like this where two ex pals bump into each other at a mall.One of them re memorize how they broke up..later on,he happens to be saved by his ex pal thus coming to know the greatness of art of forgiving.
Is it atleast of amateur level?As it is my first short,I thought I would take some valuable suggestions.
Thanks.

Yeah,true.But a decent start would be encouraging,right?Better than to make a worst one.Ofcourse,that doesnt mean I will stop indulging in this field if it goes wrong but,still.I want to send to many film festivals abroad,I hope I'm not being too ambitious but I really want to. :).So,hows the concept guys?Worth for a watch?

The concept is good, but that's just the beginning. You really need to flesh it out - write a two page treatment, detailing every beat of the story, maybe even include some dialogue - almost a prose version of your vision.

That will help you to decide if the idea is something you want to produce.

Back