• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

anyone in vancouver BC !!!!

im wondering if there are any filmmakers out there in vancouver BC . all i ever find is actors !!! i want to direct myself but would like to find others who like to direct to share ideas and talk movies with !!

im wondering if there are any filmmakers out there in vancouver BC . all i ever find is actors !!! i want to direct myself but would like to find others who like to direct to share ideas and talk movies with !!

I am a director who relocated to Vancouver from Montreal, and I will start a meetup group for professional filmmakers. Are you in?

I joined a couple of Meetup groups recently, one of which is in B.C. I haven't had any notifications yet, but I'm just across the border so Vancouver is about 1/3 the distance from me as I am from Seattle.

Back