• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

another short comedy idea

1911. Marco and Paolo are two journalists of La Stampa. Theyre next to be fired. One day their boss, Mr. Ferrante, gives to them a last chance: tomorrow La Stampa will print the news of the war between Italy and Ottoman Empire. So they have to go out to get some opinion about the war (La Stampa is a nationalist paper), with some spicy news.

They go out, and try to get spicy news and interviews, but they know that their "material" is bad. But, before the 8 pm, they see a friend of them: Renzo, a man who acts as a Turkish to sell objects and things (he sells fake eastern objects). The crowd sees this "Turkish" man and hunts him just because he's "Turkish". Marco knows Renzo, but decides to ignore him. The crowd beats very hard Renzo.

Marco and Paolo get their article. Their boss is happy. They succeed to be confirmed as journalists of La Stampa, avoiding to be fired.

In the ending, Marco finds Renzo to the hospital. Marco says to him to don't worry about the facts. They could begin a business, maybe faking news and getting money

Thank you,
Sorry for my English.

directorik quote
'Doesn't seem funny to me. '

It's based on how you imagine show happening in front of you.
I find it funny.

Even I had imagined sci-fi , they quoted it saying to be B-grade movie.

It happens how much you are experienced in reading the letters into image ...
Ya, there might be possibility that writer might not be that good in explaining . surely , he might have the characters running and playing great in his mind.

but again, never expect people to invest enough on comedy movie based on time line.
Well , each and every shot today on LA is achieved with green screen.

It's better to tell people kind of style it might contain that you wanna picture in.
Like charlie, laurel and hardy ... retro color time humour.... skit od 80's , jim carrey.

Stating this would surely help people with DIFFERENT(KIND) level of imagination have idea (if not sure , may be atleast sort of) of what you really wanna see on screen as.

Back