• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

ANIMALKINGfilms; here to win the crowd

We are a new group that is trying to get some followers, publicity, nd mainly even get some sponsors and further in the filming community.

I am the creator of this group (ANIMALKINGfilms) and we are expanding.
It is an independent film group within a close group of friends.

We make music videos, mainly ones that tell stories, and We have an original short film on its way. Ive been making films for a few years, mostly focusing on camera shots and classy, simple but perfect editing. We are starting to move on to other programs to add special effects, like after effects.

I have my own youtube channel that hold most of our videos, but many arent on the internet yet.
www.youtube.com/m4honee

but subscriptions would be well appreciated at this URL:
www.youtube.com/animalkingfilms

We also have a page on facebook that would be even more appreciated if we were liked and followed :)
http://www.facebook.com/animalking-films#!/pages/Animalking-Films/207849625924635

I Posted some of our films, along with my solo work, Brotherly Love, in the Screening section ad would love some feedback! Thank you!

,,Spidermonkey
ANIMALKINGfilms

Back