• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

link "Alison" short movie

mlesemann

Staff Member
I'm delighted to be the screenwriter and an executive producer on an upcoming short about mental illness and the struggles that families face trying to get the necessary help. It's based on a true story, and we're putting together some really good people. We're hoping to shoot in January in LA.

I tried to upload our poster separately but it's too big (bah!) but it's on our IMDb page.

Alison short on IMDb

I tried to upload our poster separately but it's too big (bah!) but it's on our IMDb page.

Looks great!
This is the best i could do with embedding

images

So I was curious, there are a lot of types of mental illnesses, and I think this story of families struggling to get effective help is more common IRL than many might imagine. What variety of mental illness specifically does this film discuss?

I've just wrapped on a film that's about depression and suicide and it's been a very special journey - I wish you all the luck with yours! Let me know if there's anything I can offer help on!

Back