Alexander: Was it really that bad?

how do you think the participants feel......... :no:
(ashamed)
but in truth, the worth of every conversation is what the participants can take from it, and i would not say that any one person can know the worth of any one conversation without also knowing its context within each of the participant's lives. if it were not for the above conversation then i would not have been able to switch off from my work for a little while, allowing me some sleep, so that i may do well in my studies - so in actual fact it was worth something to me. it all depends what you are able to take from a conversation, and i try to make the best out of everything i am involved in.

LOGAN L Productions said:
Is it just me, or is this the most worthless conversation ever?
having said that, it must be up there.
sorry to the starter of this post for getting it off topic.

Last edited:
Poke said:
The Tunisian from Britain, sounds like a musical.

Woody from Texas sounds like a musical too.
oooooohhhhhh - i feel a multi-ethno-cultural-ethno-genre-musical trilogy coming on here!!! :idea:
we just need one more.........

Nique Zoolio said:
how do you think the participants feel......... :no:
(ashamed)
but in truth, the worth of every conversation is what the participants can take from it, and i would not say that any one person can know the worth of any one conversation without also knowing its context within each of the participant's lives. if it were not for the above conversation then i would not have been able to switch off from my work for a little while, allowing me some sleep, so that i may do well in my studies - so in actual fact it was worth something to me. it all depends what you are able to take from a conversation, and i try to make the best out of everything i am involved in.

having said that, it must be up there.
sorry to the starter of this post for getting it off topic.

...I was just trying to be funny...I guess it didn't work...again. :grumpy:

LOGAN L Productions said:
...I was just trying to be funny...I guess it didn't work...again. :grumpy:

OHHH!!!!! sorry i spent that day up to my face in books on Fascism - i guess it just got me paranoid :weird:
if it makes you feel any better, i thought it was funny :yes: ...............what.................WHAT.....no....i'm not killing anyone..... :weird: .......more Adolf......... -now THATs how to do not funny :yes:

Last edited:
Back