adobe premiere help

fyi, the manual is IN the help file, check it out or just go to adobe website for tutorials, or to creativecow.net as well

not to jump to any conclusions but this sounds like pirated software to me... besides, do you REALLY need a manual for Premiere? i mean, ok, you throw your clips down, trim them, put in some star wipes, then wait hours and hours on end for it to render? *evil chuckle* sorry, i love being an a-hole at times...please excuse me....seriously.......

Last edited:
do you REALLY need a manual for Premiere?

Actually, the manual is pretty handy to have around. :)

I like flipping through a real book more than than hitting F1 & search.

Premiere can get pretty complex, if one needs it to be.

bensmerglia said:
, then wait hours and hours on end for it to render?

Must be your computer :) It takes a very short time for me to have it rendered (provided you are using basic transition between clips) for a 2 hours project I just finished (5 minutes total rendering time).

Johnny

really cuz it sucked on my computer and ive got 3ghz and a 256mb vid card. the only weakness is 512mb ram, but it should still render faster. i use avid xpress pro and it renders just fine and it requires a minimum of 1gb ram...ive also had lots of friends tell me its really bad w/rendering...what file type are u exporting to?

there is always help files within premiere that is actually the manual plus at adobe website there is TONS of resources and tutorials available. Really, dig a bt and find a bunch. :)

Johnny

I found that video editing software was so radically different from anything else I knew that it took A LOT of work to learn it. Go throught the sample tutorials and try googling for some basic tips. It really helped, you can't guess your way through it, you have to really dedicate time cutting clips.

Why not go out and buy a $30 visual quickpro book? They are great and teach alot better than help files and manuels do. And to the person that accused him of having boot software, why would you pirate 6.5? Why would'nt he have just gone for 1.5? And if you are just pirating stuff you can get the total training videos, those are the absolute best. I of course don't condone bootleg software, I'm just saying if he is.

never read the manual, but did run "premiere tips" through google
all kinds of cool stuff from that, including how to split screen

comes down to it, though ... premiere is intuitive ... what i need is *vision*

Back