• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

website A new platform to distribute your film and series without a publication fee while retaining a fair share of the sales

I'm excited to share more about PayPerView, an online blockbuster that is reshaping the landscape for independent filmmakers. Having observed the frustrations of many filmmakers with existing streaming platforms that often exploit their hard work by taking a significant chunk of their earnings, I realized that these platforms owe their existence to the contributions of filmmakers.

In response to this, I decided to take a different approach and create a platform that provides a more equitable and advantageous solution for the filmmaking community. Unlike traditional subscription-based streaming services where filmmakers are paid based on the number of views, PayPerView is establishing a film marketplace. Here's how it works:

Unique Approach: PayPerView brings together all filmmakers in one place, offering them the opportunity to sell their films and series without any upfront publication fees.

Fair Commission Structure: We understand the value of your work, and that's why PayPerView will only take a 10% commission on your sales. This ensures a fair and transparent compensation model for filmmakers.

Your Creative Control: With PayPerView, you retain control over your pricing, giving you the freedom to decide how your content is valued.

Secure Transactions: Rest easy knowing that all transactions are handled securely through the trusted payment processing platform, Stripe.

Join the Movement: I invite you to be part of this filmmaking revolution. If you have any questions or are ready to get started, reach out to me at moseye@payperview.tech. I'm here to guide you through the process, from creating your account to showcasing your first movie on PayPerView.

To learn more or sign up, follow this link: [https://payperview.tech/]
Let's reshape the future of filmmaking together!

Back