• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

A Joker's Card Premiere

ajcpremiereinvitation.jpg

That looks like it will be great one. (Saw the trailer in Screening Room a bit ago).

When will the peons that aren't lucky enough to live in Ohio get a chance to see the finished beast? :cool:

right after the premiere it will be online ;)

Or you can email me privately with the following 'guidelines' :P

subject line: AJC DVD request

in the text

put your mailing address for the dvd

that's it ;)

The DVD will contain 5.1 and stereo sound setting, commentaries, behind the scenes on filmmaking, visua/audio fx, bloopers, gallery, other shorts by cast and crew, and a cd soundtrack of all the music composed.

If you are in town, come party, it's going to be a fun night :)

Moved to "Events" forum. Please only post direct links to online films in the Screening Room.

Hope the premiere goes well.

Poke

grid.jpg

grid2.jpg

These are pictures of the place where we will be holding the premiere party, yes, it will be very Gotham City like and we want to invite anyone who shows up who happens to have sci-fi or superhero outfit to dress the part :)

Poke, it will never never happens again or you can wire-fu me up. :)

Johnny

yeah, it has that gotham city feel of it so we thought it would be cool people can party there :) besides got the place for free :)

Premiere's are alot of fun and finally you can see how the movie plays with normal people. Good luck with it. Post some pics for us to see of the event as well. :D

Looking forward to seeing this! It's been worked on for quite a long time, so I'm sure it will deliver.

The countdown must be killing you by now :cool:

Yeah, I just want it to be over now, we have confirmed about 200 RSVPed and then thre are a lot who will be showing up due to the tons of publicity we are getting throughout the town, you can read some write up at www.mdifilm.com/joker

I'll take pictures :)

Guess what arrived in my mailbox today... the official DVD! :cool:

I still need to get home and watch it... I bet it's going to be awesome.

There are 2 discs inside it... one appears to be the movie, and the second seems to be an audio CD of the soundtrack. Nice little bundle, for sure.

Thanks for the discs, Mr Wu! I'll give them an excellent workout when I get home. :yes:

Back