68th Festival De Cannes Booklet?

Hey Guys & Gals,

I'm NEW here and hoping to connect with talented film professionals.

Out of curiosity, can anyone point me in the direction of getting my hands on the International Participants Booklet, distributed at The 68th Festival De Cannes (2015)?

I would greatly appreciate this!

Best Regards,

Michelle W

It's by far one of the best experiences ever - when fully prepared that is. I've had the pleasure of holding a few events there also. I'd strongly advise all film professionals who are serious about taking things to the next level to start making plans about attending the festival in 2016!

It's by far one of the best experiences ever - when fully prepared that is. I've had the pleasure of holding a few events there also. I'd strongly advise all film professionals who are serious about taking things to the next level to start making plans about attending the festival in 2016!

Well I am just an amateur, not a professional, but yeah maybe one day I will have the privilege.

My financial situation would certainly have to change, or I'd have to get a film accepted to make that happen.

I understand.

Maybe you should consider partnering with an org that is going? Preferably one closest to you geographically.

This is how I been able to go on the last two occasions. Poor financial situations doesn't always have to be a problem.

Interesting. I didn't even know that was a possibility.
What sort of organizations should I look for?

Right now I'm just a member of some Facebook groups.

Facebook groups are a great place to start!

Step 1 - Identify your Strengths
- Social Media Management, Blogging, Photography... etc

Step 2 - Update LinkedIn a/c

Step 3 - Make a List of film related organisations who can make use of your services.

Step 4 - Contact them.

Take things from there!

Back