5 Minute Meal

Just finished up most of the filming on my short film 5 Minute Meal Starring Jon Anderson and Abigial Bower. Hopefully ill have it posted by Wednesday! Im just excited and need to post my excitement some where!

Last edited:
So bizarre it was almost brilliant...

Let down slightly by the production quality. You desperately need to use a microphone as the sound is all over the place. Some of the acting strayed into the 'not so good' category but that wasn't a disaster as the film had a very camp Little Shop of Horrors feel anyhow...

The monster was wonderful and the voice was perfect but the rest of the film needs some more work. How was I supposed to know that the contaminated peas spawned the monster (other than the fact it's in the movie summary)?

But very weird in a good way :)

Rob! I am being totally honest when I say that I laughed out loud when
the Pea Monster started talking!!!! That was friggin' hysterical. :lol: The fact that it wasn't a vicious screaming nasty monster but some mild mannered old guy was just awesome.
Yeah, the sound wasn't too great, but the campiness worked really well. Funny stuff, dude. Was glad to be a part of it in a small way.

Back