2014 SECRET SANTA TIME!!!

Do you IT Secret Santas rock?

2014%252012%252004%25202014%2520Secret%2520Santa%2520DrawNames%2520Joined%2520List%2520-%2520PM.png

Ho-ho-HAIL yeah!

Everyone chant for Wheat!

"Wheat, Wheat, Wheat, Wheat, Wheat, Wheat, Wheat... !"

And where-the-Kris Kringle did ZenSteve melt off to?!
Will someone please shake his blue spruce!
35px-500px-Xmas_tree_animated.gif

Anyone else wanna take a ride on the Secret Santa sleigh?

There's always room for a few more elves. :yes:

The '2014 IndieTalk Secret Santa's!' group has been formed - not locked!
That'll happen Saturday morning.

Any more elves?!
grpnanadance.gif

Any one else with a jolly "Ho ho hail yeah!" In them?!

:yes:

Last edited:
Much as I'd love to, I just can't do it this year. :(

Y'all will come up with some great vids to share, no doubt. :)

PMed him here yesterday morning.

He may be too busy to have even given IT a driveby.
And if he checked his other contact email it would've taken him only a minit to join the group, so, again, he may be pretty busy.

But is fun just to yell for him.
"Wheat, Wheat, Wheat, Wheat, Wheat, Wheat, Wheeeeeeeat... !"

Reminds me of the scene in 'Shawn of the Dead' when Shawn and Ed stand at the bottom stairs in their flat with Shawn timidly calling up the stairs after Pete, concerned he may have turned into a zombie.

Can I still sneak in (late) on this? Sound like fun!
Ho ho hail yeah!

While waiting on Wheatgrinder (out grinding wheat I presume, maybe turning straw into cinematic gold) I've just added you to the '2014 IndieTalk Secret Santas!' group!

Goto your given email and see if that li'l present is under the tree!

Any more little elves wanna go on this sleigh ride?!

Ho ho hail yeah!

While waiting on Wheatgrinder (out grinding wheat I presume, maybe turning straw into cinematic gold) I've just added you to the '2014 IndieTalk Secret Santas!' group!

Goto your given email and see if that li'l present is under the tree!

Any more little elves wanna go on this sleigh ride?!

Got it and joined the group, now trying to figure out the wish list.

G-man is in da house! Er... ON DA SLEIGH RIDE!

Welcome aboard!

Yet another ITSS freshman.
Good to see brave souls here.

2014%252012%252008%2520Shawn%2520of%2520tyhe%2520Dead%2520Calling%2520for%2520Pete.png

Wheeeat?! Wheeeeeat?! Wheeeeeeat?!

2014%252012%252001%2520Christmas%2520Calendar%2520December%252072%2520-%252096hrs.png

Tonight will be three full days after this sleigh ride was supposed to launch.

C'mon, Wheat. :bag: Come up for air.

Wheeeeat?!

Shall we just draw, and if wheat posts on here, then we can all make short things for him?
We'll do a slight variation of that by Tuesday noonish.

What I'll do is (try to) eliminate myself, then eliminate Wheatgrinder, he and I will just Secret Santa each other, the rest of you guys will remain in the pool and the Secret Santa lists can fire off!

Being the organizer (and have never hosted on of these thingies) I dunno if I can eliminate myself.
(Eliminating Wheat'll be no prob, just a less than charitable thing to do. :evil: Not very Santa-ish, juno?)
I'll find out in another twelve hours or so. :D

Hope Wheat didn't fall down in a well. :scared:

Seeker-Timmy-in-well-01.jpg

I really want to get started on this!

Also I was wounding it is cool to get other people to help with this right. Like a friend or what not. Just not really sure of the rules for it.

I really want to get started on this!

Also I was wounding it is cool to get other people to help with this right. Like a friend or what not. Just not really sure of the rules for it.
Yeah, we all understand.
We're all dying to get started.
At another forum we have one week challenges just to write a ten page screenplay with special criteria, 48hr film challenges give crews two days from go to submit with special criteria, so two whole weeks (plus a little gimmie forgiveness) should be doable with these Secret Santa videos.

Three more hours and I'll just give Wheat & myself a loop while the rest of you guys loop.

And it is definitely cool to round up all your posse and resources to make your gift.
The rules are we have fun making a Secret Santa video gift for the person we get.
Looks like I'm getting Wheat and he's getting me.

I've been scanning the "Online Users" box for days and haven't even seen Wheat log in.
It just takes a minute to sign in at DrawNames, so... life happens.
Man with a job and a family. Life definitely happens. :lol::grrr:

8975.gif

Back