175 Photos of Day taken at Night

You need an intervalometer. It's a little remote that plugs in the camera and you can set how often to take a picture. The cheap ones are like $50.

Since the screen is off while you're taking pictures, you might be able to last all night... maybe. A battery grip helps, and I have seen someone with a power adapter where the cord just hangs out the bottom of the battery door. Not sure where he got it though.

thats actually what i use... it doesnt plug into a battery though... its a battery shaped case that goes into the slot for the battery ... it just plugs right into the wall... and i let it go until my card is full then i swap cards and let it keep going:lol: im pretty sure it came with the camera... i bought it used years ago and it was just thrown in the bag i bought it with

makes for some neat shots...

but i live on a tropical freaking island so i have to keep a watch out all night long... just in case it starts to rain hahahahahah

Last edited:
oh yeah... about 20 minutes down hahahahhah
i think i will be doing this for most of the night... doing nothing but long exposure time lapse

its at 1.8 for 30 seconds on iso 100... takes bright shots... but not full day time shots...

might be out of focus because of the damn wind tonight... we will find out the hard way... because the wind is hit or miss hahahahaha

Back