My advice? Surrender!

...and just why, might one ask?

Round #1 didn't faze...
Round #2 was a mere warmup...
Round #3, in retrospect, had more competition but still not what it takes to completely knock the wind out of my sails...

...and now there are rumours of a Round #4?!
smiley_mono.gif

Complete with prizes of rather dubious worth, no entry fee and the chance to call one's self the "Best on the Board"?

Boardmember HailToTheKing may technically :rolleyes: be the current holder of the ITOOFC belt... but I'm takin' it back.

Anyone who thinks they'll be able to stop me from achieving my goal had better be speakin' up.

Get that gameface on! It's not going to be pretty... but we'll have a blast along the way!

_______

What are the details of Round #4, one may ask?

I have no idea...

Someone does, though...

Ummmm.... a #4 SHOULD be sometime this October-ish to cash in on the Halloween spirit. Perhaps a horror theme this time?
sos.gif

Either way I want to enter this time too. :)

HailtotheKing said:
Ummmm.... a #4 SHOULD be sometime this October-ish to cash in on the Halloween spirit. Perhaps a horror theme this time?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll ruin the surprise that I can neither confirm nor deny.

Poke

SoonToBeCrushed said:
Either way I want to enter this time too. :)

Oh-ho!

That sounds like one definite challenger. :cool:

...but to paraphrase Kung Li, your selective-colour editing technique is no match for my raw story style.
smiley_ninja.gif

Boz said:
Ah, that explains all the good looking women running for the hills.

Due to incredible foresight, my new & improved mansion has just been moved to some rather (conveniently) hilly areas.
smiley_creepy.gif

Poke said:

You're starting to sound like a government, Poke!

Due to incredible foresight, my new & improved mansion has just been moved to some rather (conveniently) hilly areas

Run for the Hills! (where's that headbanger icon of yours, Zen?) Mmm... Maiden...

Poke said:
Way better than Government Cheese.

Government cheese, is full of holes, has a stinky pallate that sours the tasebuds, melts and gets all mushy when you turn the spotlight on it (in an attempt to make itself more appealing), and even though the package makes a lot of promises about what the cheese is going to do for you.. it always falls short of those promises in the first couple of bites.

Good cheese is hard to find these days.

/political zinger

Poke said:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poke

Looks like I might be onto something.
revenge.gif
hahahaha....

Talked to the cheese guy about releasing a bit of info. I am now at liberty to say that the ITOOFC is returning from the dead just in time for Halloween!

In honor of the holiday we're gonna offer up some treats and play a few tricks. So don't go thinking you got the requirements figured out just yet. :devil:

Official announcement will come next Friday (Sept. 16), you will then have six weeks to conceive and complete your short film. Oct. 28th will be the date when the films go live and voting as well as judging will begin. The competition will be over on Friday, Nov. 11.

Poke

Back