• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

To Any That is Interested

Hello Future Movie Directors My Name is Marvin Nanz and I am promoting a Free E Report called How To Create Your First Movie From Scratch.
If you’ve always wanted to create a movie but have lacked the knowledge, equipment and money to get it done, there’s good news for you!
You can also bring your movie from the idea phase to the post-production phase in just a month’s time if you so desire.
And – you no longer need to have a quarter of a million dollar video camera to shoot your own movie – as you will discover in this FREE Report called How To Create Your First Movie From Scratch.

If you are interested check out the link below.

http://moviesyoucanmake.com

If you dont like giving up your email addresses or dont want a copy of the free ebook I am giving away click these two links for products you may be interested in

Peter D. Marshall Products

Film Finance Guide

**You can also preview the free ebook on this thread post #44 through #50**

Thanks,

Marvin Nanz:)

Last edited:
Yes me and Extemele are probably promoting the same E-report(there's nothing wrong with that its a good E Report:)). Did you read the E Report that Extremele had and if so what did you think of it? Let other people that may not have read it know what you think.

If it is the exact same as mine it has some very good free information in there for anyone that is interested.

It has topics helping up and coming directors with things such as Pre Production, The Right Script, Assembling the Cast, Crew and Locations, Storyboards, Your Role as a Director, Post Production and tons of more info for up and coming directors that are on a budget.

There is real content here

If you dont like giving up your email addresses or dont want a copy of the free ebook I am giving away click these two links for products you may be interested in

Film Finance Guide

Thanks,

Last edited:
You two have talked about:
How to get a camera for under $100!
How to make a movie in 30 days with doing less than 8 hours of work!
How to distribute your film for free for massively huge exposure!

I clicked on Extreemeles link but it was invalid so I could not see if we have the same product.

But I do know my product and I can say my product is good. I stand behind it 100% and best of all it is absolutely FREE!

Like I said only in the title of this thread: To any thats interested. If you do have time and you are interested download it and read the whole E Report and give me a honest opinion of what you think. I am up for constructive criticism.

Film Finance Guide

Thanks,

Last edited:
You both say you have the following:
How to get a camera for under $100!
How to make a movie in 30 days with doing less than 8 hours of work!
How to distribute your film for free for massively huge exposure!

Just out of curiosity, why do I have to submit my email and name? Why can I not have a direct link to the PDF? Will I receive emails and notifications if I sign up?

Yes If you sign up you will get more emails and they will all be of good value but you can unsubscribe at the click of a button at any time you wish.

But like I said it is all good content and I offer good products related to the subject, so most people stay subscribed.

I am a real person. I am not here to spam anyones email box up with BS.

I will give you the you the E Report for free if you are afraid to put your email in the sign up box.

Send me a Email at Marvin.Nanz@yahoo.com and I will send it directly to you.

Thanks

Marvin Nanz

Last edited:
I am not worried about you being a robot, I am just wondering if I have the option of unsubscribing (which I now know I can do), and what content I will receive in my inbox (updates and good products). Thank you for the clarification :)

Making Your First Feature Film, For Reel – Sure, plenty of people go broke putting together a film that ends up looking as amateurish. This doesn't have to happen. Learn how to spend as little money as possible and put together your directorial début with funding and support from industry professionals. This notoriously difficult to penetrate career choice doesn't have to be impossible.

If you Interested check out my Free E-Report

Yes you will have to submit your email address (because I have more products to offer you If my free E Report impresses you) but if not you can unsubscribe to my emails at any time with a click of a button. You will not have to call in or do any of that silly crap you have to do with other emails Just simply click unsubscribe and there done.

I am a real person with real good content for some on inspiring to become a director

Film Finance Guide

Thanks,

Last edited:
I just downloaded this one and am shocked to discover that it is exactly the same one that was offered in the other thread.

It's filled with vague, half-accurate information and doesn't address most of the promises made on the site.

I am so terribly disappointed.

I thought this was the one.

I thought I might have finally discovered the secret.

I am just a fool.

But I'm never gonna give it up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and give up the dream of becoming a filmmaker without doing any work!

You might be interested in THIS THREAD from October of 2012.
This is the exact same e-book that was offered then. You will
see that I found more than 20 domain names registered that
all lead to the e-book page with about 10 minutes of research.
They are all gone now. The e-book is just as ItDonnedOnMe
describes it; poorly written and vague.

Marvin, this ebook does not offer anything at all helpful to any
filmmaker.

Maybe its not for you....I am sorry that you did not gain any thing from it.
Hopefully someone will.

Thanks for your reviews!

And to the others that still may be interested check it out and be a judge of it for your self.

Film Finance Guide

If you want something in life you do have to put in some work!

Thanks

Marvin Nanz

Last edited:
Like all the others who list this ebook and the others just like
it from OptimizePress you just recently (June 19) registered
your domain with GoDaddy. It’s the exact same page that many
others use to build emails and market their product. These
pages disappear in a few months.

Who wrote the book? There is no author listed. Did you read the
book? Have you used any of the tips in the book to make a movie?
Are you a filmmaker?

How many films have you made you so called Guru?

What real value do you offer this forum?

I am am offering a free e book with real content, and I dont care how many other people are promoting the same thing.

If any thing that just adds credit to it.

Instead of trying to discredit it you could have just read over it and gave some tips (since your a guru) to make it better for the real people out there that want to become real directors and not just bad critics.

I put my real name on these post and my real email address I have nothing to hide.

Back