• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Receive $20.00 for each short film you upload on Kinoflix!

Kinoflix is inviting all interested short film producers to join our recently launched network and instantly receive free lifetime producer memberships! Producers will also receive $20.00 for each short film they upload onto our platform! Help us reach our goal of featuring 100 short films by January. Payments will be sent through paypal during the months of January and February.

Our network plans to partner with a number of third party distribution platforms and introduce revenue channels for the producers featured within our network! Our streaming quality is of the highest standard and should more than satisfy your requirements. :yes::director:

I'll bite. I read through your terms and nothing seems fishy.

Good luck with the site, hope it takes off. Would love to see a site where short narratives get featured more than cell phone footage of groin kicks :)

I'm uploading a few right now.

I have uploaded three films.

It's been three days and none of them have shown up.
There seems to be no movies at all on their site.

I did a whois for kinoflix

I resolves to a Indian film school.. not saying thats a bad thing.. just maybe kinoflix is a student run project.. its beta and CopyRight 2011 so maybe its just starting up.. ??

http://ns7.creativenetsolution.com/

EDIT: That said, when you go look at the OP's other messages this is all he talks about, but he DOES seem to support that they are just starting out etc. time will tell I guess.. Personally don't think this is a scam, it just might not be fully realized.. and I cant say if you'll ever get money..

Last edited:
Still nothing.

I have emailed them - no response. I do not think this is a
scam, but they are not very serious about their offer or their
website.

On Twitter:
Sept 22: RT-Kinoflix Is Giving Away An APPLE TV To Each Producer That Uploads Three Or More Short Films Onto Our Platform!
Sept 23: We Are Enhancing Our Network's Uploading Mechanism And Are Not Able To Accept Any Short Films Until We Have Completed The Work :(

Last edited:
Not to scare anyone, but if you have to attach your paypal account to it then its possible they could hack your account. I would keep an eye on it. Hope this is not the case and it truely is something, but I would be cautious. :hmm:

Kinoflix Update

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to update everyone and confirm to you all that Kinoflix is now in operation. We had a few technical issues that we had to attend to due to our recent server upgrade. Everything now seems to be streamlined. As a promotion, we are currently giving producers $20.00 for each short film they upload. Or goal is to reach 100 short films by January. Producers will begin receiving payments in January through Paypal. Our management has some solid plans for the future development of our network. We are currently working on building partnerships with some well known third party platforms that will create instant audiences for Kinoflix.

The first short film was uploaded yesterday and is now live :)

Once you upload your film, it will take approximately 24 hours for it to appear on Kinoflix. We are a small startup with limited funds trying to accomplish big things within the short film industry. It will take time to accomplish some of the goals we have set for ourselves. Our goal for 2012 is to partner with a reputable video advertising network and introduce revenue for each producer featured within Kinoflix.

Our network will continue to improve in the months and years ahead. We would like to thank everyone for your interest in Kinoflix.

Sincerely,

Mladen Lucich
President & Founder
Kinoflix:)

P.S. The Apple TV offer has been voided and replaced with the $20.00 per short film uploaded promotion. This promotion will run until we reach 100 short films or until January 1st, 2012. (which ever comes first)

Last edited:
Our Uploader wasn't working properly until yesterday.

Most likely anything uploaded prior to the completion of our programming wasn't properly uploaded into our system. We apologize for the confusion. Everything now seems to be in working order. Our new server is now streamlined with our network :)

I’m trying.

Back in May (2011) I signed up and tried to upload films. You
weren’t ready.

When you posted here in August I went back and my profile didn’t
exist. I tried to sign up and your site wouldn’t let me.

I signed up again in September. There were no movies on your site
and I attempted to upload three. You were not ready. I took time
to participate but without telling anyone you were not ready to
accept short films. My e-mails were not acknowledged.

So yesterday (Oct 5, 2011) I tried again. Another hour or so and
nothing.

I see four movies uploaded (three by a filmmaker in Poland) and
all four uploaded May 21, 2011. Nothing since. And none of these
were live until October.

It seems these are your projects - uploads to test your system.
When will your website be ready to accept films? It’s been three
months since your first announcement and at least four of us here
on indietalk cannot upload films.

Hello Directorik,

Our developers had the uploader working last week. The short films you see were all uploaded within the last 7 days. The dates are not accurate and need to be adjusted. I am sorry and quite embarrassed about this whole situation. Last month our network upgraded from a regular hosting server to a dedicated server. Since then we have been experiencing some technical difficulties. I will make sure i have a good solid chat with our developers tonight to get the uploader fixed and operational once and for all. It is my hope that we can have this issue resolved within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Hello Directorik,

Our developers had the uploader working last week. The short films you see were all uploaded within the last 10 days. The dates are not accurate and need to be adjusted. I am sorry and quite embarrassed about this whole situation. Last month our network upgraded from a regular hosting server to a dedicated server. Since then we have been experiencing some technical difficulties. I will make sure i have a good solid chat with our developers tonight to get the uploader fixed and operational once and for all. It is my hope that we can have this issue resolved within 24 hours.

There is an error code after, in my case, an hour and 15 minutes of uploading. Tried it twice and gave up.

I am sorry to hear that CamVader. My top priority is to get this technical issue resolved permanently and as soon as possible :)

It is my hope that we can have this issue resolved within 24 hours.

Good to hear. I wish your top priority was to get this technical
issue resolved when you first announced you were accepting
films back in May. Or even last month when you offered $20
for every film uploaded.

I just tried to upload a short film and i didn't have any problems. It seems to be working now. I have talked to my programmer to do testing 2-3 times a day to make sure we don't create negative first impressions with producers. I am personally sorry for the technical issues you were experiencing with our network. Everything seems to be working smoothly again.

I suggest you note your site as being in beta, so technical issues are excusable, with members being beta testers.

I just tried to upload a short film and i didn't have any problems. It seems to be working now. I have talked to my programmer to do testing 2-3 times a day to make sure we don't create negative first impressions with producers. I am personally sorry for the technical issues you were experiencing with our network. Everything seems to be working smoothly again.

You still have IO or I0 error on upload. I hope you don't have your own money in this venture.

I tried again today.

Won't upload.

I notice you still have only four movies uploaded to your site.
Could it be that others are having the same issues Cam and I
are having? Why only four movies uploaded? Why can't I
upload mine?

Back