• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Secret Santa 2011

Been a while so far... had the summer gig, but that was a summer gig. Need something more permanent, and something that'll pay my mortgage... it's been 5 years for that :( But I took the time to get my degree and am considering pursuing my master's... perhaps next year I'll be in the position to not only shoot it, but shoot it in HD ;)

Can... can I-- may I pleeeeeeeease make a video that includes:

- a beginning.
- an end.
- an explosion.
- and nudity? Just sommmme nudity. Not a wholllllle lot of nudity.

Please?! Please?! Please?! Pleeeeeeeeeaaazy-cheeezy-lemon-squeezy?!!!!!

lol. Not bad, Nickerino. Can I just say that you're the most British person I know? I mean, you are the freakin' essence of British :P

@Ray, I thought all of your videos already have all that...

lol. Not bad, Nickerino. Can I just say that you're the most British person I know? I mean, you are the freakin' essence of British :P

Suck it Paper Twin and chilipie! :yes:

When I finished I realise that I had no atmos over the screen grabs so I went and recorded generic 'thinking noises' over the top and, listening back, they're actually much louder than the real 'thinking noises'. Ah, well.

It was something.

I also didn't know how to speed up the typing on iMovie so apologies if that gets boring.

We have to apologise to MadHatter. We're tied down all throughout January. We're so sorry we couldn't deliver this time.

Hope everyone had a fanastic holiday season.

Sorry guys!

it still hurts

lg0332.jpg

Back