• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Life of a Spy - Short Film

I posted the teaser for the film last week. I now give you the full film on YouTube. Constructive criticism/comments are much appreciated. Thank You!

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3W8MAdsMZs

Why did you decide to have so much v/o in it?

I don't think I can identify the protagonist's challenge, and how she takes it on, btw. There's a lot of feeling sorry for oneself, but not the struggle to overcome. Come to think of it, it's not 'til she's picking up the buzz-cutters right at the end that she's even ready to admit that it's her challenge.

Things looked really good, though. Camerawork was better than expected. Good variety of techniques, too. Actors were fine, too. Locations are top-notch.

Production-wise, it's really good. I just think the story could have used more tweaking 'cos I don't think you ended up showing what you were meaning to.

The YT page says it's gonna be showing at a filmfest soon? That's cool! Close enough to go see it?

Thanks for the comment. I didn't write the script so I can't really comment on the voiceover, even though I liked it.

The YT page says it's gonna be showing at a filmfest soon? That's cool! Close enough to go see it?

I am not too far, it depends if it qualifies for any more - i'll need to be selective because of costs etc!

Thanks again for the comment.

Back