Another advertisement, who wants to be in it folks?

I was just about to edit that into my post.

Quality is not of the issue, whatever you see fit and can indeed manage is perfectly fine. Aslong as you have fun with it, whatever you use is good with us.

Another member of the Pistachio smashing Society, welcome, take your shoes off at the door.

I had two ideas on the way home, I almost want to make my own 15 second spot! But ill still participate in yours!

One idea is a MACRO close up of a nut in one of my rather techy-retro vices I have ( both literal and figurative, hehe ) instead of yelling, Im whispering.. as I CRANK the screw until the nut cracks.. filmed right this could be intense.. no Pistachios right now or I would have done it already!

Slogan: D'ese nuts - your mouth.

How many segments can you squeeze into a 15 second block? Cutting the war-cries together like the "Wassuuuuuup?!" guys?

I'm hoping to have 10 seconds for the quick-fire segmants, as the end will be of an elderly woman accompanied by the brand logo, simply cracking it open in a less destructive manner. 10 of 15 slots is the target. As of now, i'm wondering whether to accompany it with a faint orchestra track in the background.

Wheat, that's brilliant! Would you like me to PM you the link to the website?

Last edited:
papertwin.. your old land gave me a funny idea..

An old lady takes our her false teeth and uses em like a table top nut cracker (maybe with a hammer) to crack open the nut, then puts em back in to eat it. Do this with OUT showing the ugly bits...

papertwin.. your old land gave me a funny idea..

An old lady takes our her false teeth and uses em like a table top nut cracker (maybe with a hammer) to crack open the nut, then puts em back in to eat it. Do this with OUT showing the ugly bits...

Such a nut lover is she, that the evidence lies in petruding gums and missing teeth. So eager to crack open those nuts with that hammer.

Finishing with a close-up, the chagrin gap-toothed smile.

papertwin captured my imagination on this one.. I signed up to do my own commercial. Wrote a script and am looking for an actor and maybe a crew head. Hopefully shoot this Saturday.

Be sure to submit your video as soon as you can, there's been cases where people have missed out due to traffic on the site in the last couple hours of submission.

If you do have any problems, just let the guys know and they're happy to sort it out for you.

Back