• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Koala Wars

KOALA WARS: IN KOLOR

Business experts say "stick to what you do best, and only do that" - and what KuddlingKoalas.net did best was deliver a single image of two koalas locked in an impossibly cute embrace. CEO Craig Avenson (Kyle Walters) abandoned a lucrative kareer in investment banking to chase his dream of kornering the koala image sector, and brought on a krack staff of pros (Alan MacDougall, Dan Krugman, Andrew Ritchie) to help him reach the top.

Like any business, the kompetition is fierce, and KuddlingKoalas.net rivals KoalaHugz.com have the technical savvy and hip new-media attitude to be a grave threat to Craig's business through innovation or, failing that, sabotage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkHFO4rrwOU

Hahah. Nice. That was pretty damn funny, and certainly unique.

I think a few shots are definitely too dark...but overall it looked good. I would also have end credits.

Was this a 48hr project? It has nothing to do with quality...it just has a feel of a 48hr Festival...

Thanks for sharing Kim.

Thanks!

It was for Channel101 NY. There are no end credits because it had to be strictly 5 minutes :\ I'll have to cut them in at one point soon.

Written, Directed, Produced, Shot by David Jackson
Edited by Kim Huston

Starring:
Kyle Walters,
Dan Krugman,
Alan MacDougall,
Andrew Ritchie

With
Brian Morvant,
Dan Gieschen,
Jeremy Kasma
Carrie Jordan