Youtube Subs

Yes, one tip to rule them all - Work with other people. Collaborating is the best way to get more followers and grow loyalty since the people who find you through their "favourite youtuber" will let their love of that person define their relationship with you rather than starting from scratch. Free sheep! (sorry, kind of cynical haha).
I got 700 subscribers over night that way once.

2nd point: Get a better logo. <3
Haha

Last edited:
Haha yeah my logo is just for now, im trying to improve my photoshop skills :D

So just work together with other youtubers, and have a good content. That sounds logical.

700 subs over night :O :O :O My goal is to get that over years :P

Thanks for your advise, it's always welcome :D

Just keep making videos bro! The more stuff you make the better you get and the more likely you'll start to create content that people will find.

Just keep delivering. Every YouTuber with a good fan base releases their videos on a regular basis. It also helps to make great content :)

Template - in this case a visual outline of where to place elements of your logo so they can be seen on all platforms. For example, in my case I just made a white square and placed my logo right in the middle with a slogan underneath. Simple and effective and it fits on all platforms since it's inside the smallest box on the template.
Composer. Rocker. World ambassador for foxes.
;)

I am using the trial version of Cyberlink powerdirector 11, but I have one day left so I will be spending some money soon because the Programs is amazing. I can slow down 10 times, which is enough for 240fps (max of the Gopro).

And thanks for subscribing!! Cheers!

Unfortunately what they describe there is the problem everywhere online - the web is killing advertising as a revenue model. More and more money is being spent on online advertising each year, but the available inventory is increasing even faster. It's simple supply and demand - more supply (videos, blogs, websites, facebook, twitter, etc) means less competition for advertising space and correspondingly lower prices for that space.

At this point I'd say if your plan is to build a big audience on youtube and make money from them through advertising it's time to come up with a new plan. Merchandising, subscriptions? I think there's still some potential in advertising as well, but it won't come from using existing options like youtube - you'll have to figure out a way to create your own scarcity of inventory in order to command adequate rates.

For what my thoughts are worth it's about creating content that's tight & watchable and that people do actually want to see.
I've been working at building my YouTube stuff for a couple of years now & have just let it grow organically.
Found when I first got started the best way to get subs was just sub others. Good YouTubers generally sub back, it's like an etiquette thing.
And don't forget to use your analitics to work out what people are watching, you can see where their interest drops off etc & then start adjusting your vids to suit.

Anyways... here's my channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/AGardenersClippings/videos?view=0

Last edited:
Back