Experienced Composer looking to take on new projects

Evening everyone! I'm currently seeking out new film scoring projects and opportunities. Below, I've provided links to my website and various portfolios. In addition to this, I've also attached a couple Vimeo links that contain my music to picture (as I'm presently working on an audio-visual showreel). If you like what you hear, please feel free to get in touch via my website, or PM me. Very best, Mitchell.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

My names Mitchell, and I'm a music composer from the UK. I have professional experience writing for both short film and feature film, as well as other audiovisual mediums, too. I'm here today looking for potential collaborations and projects that you may need musical assistance with. I can compose in a range of different styles from orchestral music all the way across the sonic spectrum to contemporary electronic music, to find the right sound palette for your particular musical needs.

If you're interested in hiring me or need advice on a project feel to contact me via my website: 'www.mitchell-gibbs.com'.

Here is my music showreel:

Last Exit - A short film I scored:

Sixty Minutes To Midnight - An award-winning feature film I recently scored

I hope to hear from you soon!

Very best,
Mitchell Gibbs
Composer for Media
www.mitchell-gibbs.com

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Just updated my website with new tracks! Head over and tell me what you think. Also, if you're in need of a composer for your project, feel free to get in touch!

My Website

Very best,

Mitchell Gibbs

Back