• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

website Choosing the perfect music for your film

Hello all!
After reading an interesting thread about music in movies here I thought some of you might appreciate support when choosing the right music for your film projects.

My team and I from CYANITE developed an music analysis tool based on AI that lets you understand the emotional DNA of a song - so what emotions are in a song, when are the most characteristic parts (to the second), how do the moods develop throughout the song. you can also compare several songs in their emotional profile. We developed this as music is a very subjective topic, so you could use an objective understanding to make a quicker decision on the right song choice and to have some backup when communicating your decisions. It's already available and free to use, so if you want to try it and give some feedback, I'd really appreciate this. I'm also more than happy to answer some more questions on how this actually works etc!

CYANITE_TrackMoodComparison_04.png
CYANITE_DynamicEmotionAnalysis_02.png

Attachments

• CYANITE_DynamicEmotionAnalysis_02.png
    CYANITE_DynamicEmotionAnalysis_02.png
    727.8 KB · Views: 110
Back