Your Support... Please?

Hi guys! I am in production of new YouTube gangster comedy series "50 Shades of Blue" and would appreciate your support by liking our page? :)

I'll also be needing actors and behind the camera crew (London/UK), so hope we can collaborate together soon or later :)

The more support we get the more chances for us to get some funding for further episodes to pay actors and crew, but we won't be able to do it unless we have the public support (atm it is all from my own pocket :( ) all it costs you is a LIKE :)

Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/DiSparrowFilms

Hi guys! I am in production of new YouTube gangster comedy series "50 Shades of Blue" and would appreciate your support by liking our page? :)

I'll also be needing actors and behind the camera crew (London/UK), so hope we can collaborate together soon or later :)

The more support we get the more chances for us to get some funding for further episodes to pay actors and crew, but we won't be able to do it unless we have the public support (atm it is all from my own pocket :( ) all it costs you is a LIKE :)

Thank you!
https://www.facebook.com/DiSparrowFilms

If you're doing it, I'm sure it will be very good. Your stuff is always good.

uh wow! Thank you! :yes:

And you don't have to be modest. You have a natural, talent and if you need help shooting anything (I have lighting, greenscreen etc... kit), just give me a shout. Would be happy to help but in the middle of some post stuff on my short.

I just gave it a like. Your stuff is good. I like your choice of music too. Where do you get your music?

music? depends on which one?

In one short films I found a composer so she let me use her stuff
on other stuff I use Royality Free Music (not very often tho as not too many of good stuff) and most of the time I take music from other films OR instrumental version of a commercial music and just mix bits with bits, sometimes I slow it down so YouTube don't copyright it, in PARANORMAL (my first short) I used sound track from Desperate Housewives which to me is my best sound tracks, the music is simply amazing :)

I do not show my short films at festivals, tv etc... Only on YouTube, so I don't get any trouble using copyrighted material as I don't make any money :cool:

Back