• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

wanted Would love feedback on a script in the making

Hi everyone! I have written a story called Heart in novella format, making it into a script to one day become a movie will be an awesome challenge! The story is fantasy, sci-fi, romance, thriller, horror and adventure. It includes dragons, dinosaurs, krakens, pirates, large battles, sieges upon high fantasy cities, interplanetary journeys, dreadful villains, duels on the tops of volcanoes and much more. I am very patient, having spent 14 years in developing a narrative plot I’m now satisfied in calling complete. Although there is room to fatten and embellish it. If anyone would like to take a look at my story, I would massively appreciate honest feedback towards the narrative, character development and pacing, along with anything else to be criticised. Making an A grade feature film about the things I’ve teased here will be a monumental challenge, so I’m not gonna rush it, that would only lead to a massive disaster. Let me know if you are personally interested in receiving the story! I’ll be eager to send you a DM through Indietalk.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Back