locations Where can I find an apartment studio to shoot our movie (Atlanta)

Hello fellow filmmakers,

I'm currently working on the budget of my next short film, intended to be produced in Atlanta. The thing is I have been checking in different websites for an apartment studio but I have found only two kinds of options: the 1 month rentals and the 1 hour for $100. What I'm looking for is an apartment to shoot (and hopefully stay) for 2 weeks in Atlanta. We don't have a specific neighborhood in mind and we're looking for reasonable prices.

Do you know a website to find this kind of place? Or an email/phone number to reach out for guidance? πŸ€”

Here is the webpage of my next movie "Body Stories: Marta & Fidel" :welcome:

All the best,
Mariluz 🌸

I know a lot of people who have successfully used Airbnb to find locations.

When I shot my second feature, we spent 2 weeks on location in Ocean County, NJ. We rented a cluster of condos that are usually used as vacation rentals but, because it was off-season, we were able to rent them pretty cheaply for 2 weeks. We used them both as housing & as a shooting location. You might see if there are any beach or mountain vacation areas not too far from Atlanta that are not yet on high season and wouldn't cost a fortune.

Good luck!

I know a lot of people who have successfully used Airbnb to find locations.

When I shot my second feature, we spent 2 weeks on location in Ocean County, NJ. We rented a cluster of condos that are usually used as vacation rentals but, because it was off-season, we were able to rent them pretty cheaply for 2 weeks. We used them both as housing & as a shooting location. You might see if there are any beach or mountain vacation areas not too far from Atlanta that are not yet on high season and wouldn't cost a fortune.

Good luck!
You're right πŸ˜ƒ I haven't thought of Airbnb. Thank you!

Back