Website question

well i didn't really know where to post something like this so i just landed here as the best spot. Is there a way to change your username on the website? Because ever sense I made this username I have regretted it and have tried changing it but never really found out how. I don't know if I'm missing it or something. Well if I can't, whatever, but if you know how, reply.

Nah, you're stuck with it. :cool:

Don't sweat it, though. I don't think I've ever spent more than 30 seconds, each day, thinking about what a terrible name it is ;)

Can't you go into your user control panel and edit your details? Although I'm new here too so what do I know.
Also, I wouldn't have even noticed your user name but now you've pointed it out it's all i can see . You're welcome :)

The Admin can change your username in the admin panel, but it's not something I imagine them wanting to get into the habit of doing. If I were you i would become a premium member and add a signature that states something along the lines that you are formerly fwilly and you could make it link to a search result of all your posts as fwilly.

Back