• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Upcoming Richard Cadena Lighting Workshop

I just learned of some workshops by Richard Cadena that are going be live streamed for free. A noted Focal Press Author, ETCP Trainer, and Founder of the Academy of Production Technology, Richard usually teaches through the education program of IATSE Local 728 (Los Angeles Electrics). Log onto bit.ly/nptwkshps for details. Here's the flyer.

Paul Dean

cadena_emailflyer.png

That appears to be the cost for attendance. There's nothing on the link provided in the OP referencing a "webcast" version of either seminar.

I clicked on the registration link to see what the options may be. Link takes you to a page to purchase tickets, but again, no reference to a livestream - nevermind a free one.

The workshop does qualify for free shipping, according to the landing page where you make the purchase. However that's supposed to work. I suppose a clever lawyer might could argue that an event that qualifies for "free shipping" should come with plane tickets to ship yourself to it. :lol:

Mr. Dean, how are you associated with these seminars?

I have no affiliation with the workshops other than I intend to attend them or watch them online. I first learned about them in another forum and since I am in the area I called one of the sponsors for more details. I was told that if I were not able to make it in person, the workshops would also be streamed live for free. They said I should check online as we get closer to the dates for details.

Paul Dean

Back