• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

software This is the reason 3D model sites like P3DM RU and The Models Resource exist

Bear with me, this is complicated.

The reason I need 3D models developed for me via a high graphics FPS or TPS game that looks like it's continuing to receive new content like Ready or Not or Payday 3 is because I'm not at the stage of learning how to skilfully use Blender yet. I'm still stuck gathering sound effects I heard from my past media I watched - and especially after so many people refused to cooperate with me because I "Tried to commit piracy". And making a movie - especially if you're doing it solo for no profits and mere amusement like Alvin Earthworm for a sprite animation like Super Mario Bros. Z or those LEGO stop motion animators, takes time. And unfortunately, time is not on some of our sides.

Some perfect examples include the kids who died of S(I)DS (Sudden (Infant) Death Syndrome) (and this is one of those things Science still can't explain the cause to), Terry Fox (22 and cancer), Wowaka (31 and acute heart failure) and now, Akira Toriyama (68 and brain blood clot). Unfortunately, Toriyama leaves behind some unfinished Dragon Ball Z work. Which leaves us hanging in suspense - I.E, cliffhanger endings. In fact, this is the whole reason Alvin discontinued SMBZ: Us: "Hurry up with the next episode already" due to the cliffhanger ending of each episode. Is there anything wrong with thinking ahead of yourself as well as thinking about others before you do the same "stupid" thing they did? I'm going to finish my projects first, then upload them later. That way, I avoid comments like that.

Is that the way you want to go? To leave your fan base hanging in suspense for the rest of their lives while you head for your eternal place in the who-knows-where's? Every millisecond counts. - Especially for those who have a terminal illness and are literally living on borrowed time. Some of us must and will complete our goals no matter what obstacles we encounter/what gets in our way in any way possible. Some of us will not accept "Too bad, so sad" that easily. We have a goal to fulfill and some of us may be leaving Earth sooner than expected or anticipated. You really never know when your time is up. Age has no relation to when is the day you die; it could happen on any day and we need to get our goal done with whatever strategy we can whip up/improvise. I'm still bummed Wowaka missed out on the Project VOLTAGE collaboration with Miku. Not to mention Akira Toriyama missing the FINAL SONG of the collaboration just before his death. He would've loved it.

Wouldn't you feel bummed if your family member or friend or relative died too soon if you were this close to letting them see something you made? So via the game dev's email and requests forum, I request for the said model, but make sure it's somehow related to the game's gameplay or storyline. And yes, even though my next request for Payday 3 involves an infamous location (Columbine High), I made sure it appears, behaves, and is as humane as possible - not to mention tying into Payday 3's story line where we learn about our enemy's past.

This is the strategy: get a game dev company to make the models for me, but via for the video game. That way, once it's released to the public, I work my magic from there and decompile the game for the said 3D model. Thanks to Payday 2 and it's Bundle Modder and Diesel Tool programs, it dramatically cuts down the amount of time I need to remodel the stuff I need for my Blender movie from scratch.

Plus, I can't just think about only myself, I gotta think about others too. So I thought "What if everyone would enjoy my weapons and stuff in the said video game?" But since I don't work for the game dev company, I might as well write to them my request list of things to implement into the game via their email. Now that I submitted my ideas for their games, all I have to do is wait til they make it now - provided they do make it for their said game. This will take "Sharing is caring" to a completely different level.

Simple version:

If you didn't understand the above version, here's the simple version: I need help to streamline my 3D modelling process to obtain 3D models of things I’ll need for my Blender animation - with whatever strategy I can improvise. I need any readily available and already made 3D models for my Blender animation. I’m currently 28 years of age; I got this far in my life, but I’m not sure how much further I can go. But this is one case where I won’t accept “Too bad, so sad” that easily.

Whether it’s requesting for the thing for this game via the game dev team’s email by emailing them what you request for in the game and once they do make it for the game and upload it to their client and I update my copy of the game via patching, I then decompile the game from my end and presto. I obtain that game’s new model.

It’s faster to rip them from a video game as they’re already made for that game.

Sadly, I have yet to find a high graphic Columbine High School in it’s original floor plan as a 3D model via any game. So I have to fall back to Plan B and make it via Blender. But that (learning to use Blender and it's hiden and advanced features) takes time and I’m not that skilled at using Blender yet. So I have to seek help from someone who’s already an expert and fluent with using Blender or any other 3D modelling software to make it for me to streamline that process.

But some people have died earlier than anticipated like Terry Fox when he died of cancer at 22 and Wowaka when he died of heart failure at 31. What about children via S(I)DS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)? So I’m not taking any chances and need to streamline the modelling process with any measure or strategy I can think up before I meet a similar early fate like they did.

Columbine High School is going to play an important role in my Class of 1999 (starring Bradley Gregg) parody movie. But so many people are so reluctant to help me due to this school building. Heck, even Blender Arts community locked my thread there as they deem both ripping models and Columbine are "inappropriate" for that forum.

And also, you can’t imagine the heartache I endured while trying to seek assistance in searching for sound effects. They treated me like I’m some felon trying to “pirate” sound effects. So after 3 months of wasted time on my sound effects search quest, the least I can do right now is make up for that wasted time.

Bear with me, this is complicated.

The reason I need 3D models developed for me via a high graphics FPS or TPS game that looks like it's continuing to receive new content like Ready or Not or Payday 3 is because I'm not at the stage of learning how to skilfully use Blender yet. I'm still stuck gathering sound effects I heard from my past media I watched - and especially after so many people refused to cooperate with me because I "Tried to commit piracy". And making a movie - especially if you're doing it solo for no profits and mere amusement like Alvin Earthworm for a sprite animation like Super Mario Bros. Z or those LEGO stop motion animators, takes time. And unfortunately, time is not on some of our sides.

Some perfect examples include the kids who died of S(I)DS (Sudden (Infant) Death Syndrome) (and this is one of those things Science still can't explain the cause to), Terry Fox (22 and cancer), Wowaka (31 and acute heart failure) and now, Akira Toriyama (68 and brain blood clot). Unfortunately, Toriyama leaves behind some unfinished Dragon Ball Z work. Which leaves us hanging in suspense - I.E, cliffhanger endings. In fact, this is the whole reason Alvin discontinued SMBZ: Us: "Hurry up with the next episode already" due to the cliffhanger ending of each episode. Is there anything wrong with thinking ahead of yourself as well as thinking about others before you do the same "stupid" thing they did? I'm going to finish my projects first, then upload them later. That way, I avoid comments like that.

Is that the way you want to go? To leave your fan base hanging in suspense for the rest of their lives while you head for your eternal place in the who-knows-where's? Every millisecond counts. - Especially for those who have a terminal illness and are literally living on borrowed time. Some of us must and will complete our goals no matter what obstacles we encounter/what gets in our way in any way possible. Some of us will not accept "Too bad, so sad" that easily. We have a goal to fulfill and some of us may be leaving Earth sooner than expected or anticipated. You really never know when your time is up. Age has no relation to when is the day you die; it could happen on any day and we need to get our goal done with whatever strategy we can whip up/improvise. I'm still bummed Wowaka missed out on the Project VOLTAGE collaboration with Miku. Not to mention Akira Toriyama missing the FINAL SONG of the collaboration just before his death. He would've loved it.

Wouldn't you feel bummed if your family member or friend or relative died too soon if you were this close to letting them see something you made? So via the game dev's email and requests forum, I request for the said model, but make sure it's somehow related to the game's gameplay or storyline. And yes, even though my next request for Payday 3 involves an infamous location (Columbine High), I made sure it appears, behaves, and is as humane as possible - not to mention tying into Payday 3's story line where we learn about our enemy's past.

This is the strategy: get a game dev company to make the models for me, but via for the video game. That way, once it's released to the public, I work my magic from there and decompile the game for the said 3D model. Thanks to Payday 2 and it's Bundle Modder and Diesel Tool programs, it dramatically cuts down the amount of time I need to remodel the stuff I need for my Blender movie from scratch.

Plus, I can't just think about only myself, I gotta think about others too. So I thought "What if everyone would enjoy my weapons and stuff in the said video game?" But since I don't work for the game dev company, I might as well write to them my request list of things to implement into the game via their email. Now that I submitted my ideas for their games, all I have to do is wait til they make it now - provided they do make it for their said game. This will take "Sharing is caring" to a completely different level.

Simple version:

If you didn't understand the above version, here's the simple version: I need help to streamline my 3D modelling process to obtain 3D models of things I’ll need for my Blender animation - with whatever strategy I can improvise. I need any readily available and already made 3D models for my Blender animation. I’m currently 28 years of age; I got this far in my life, but I’m not sure how much further I can go. But this is one case where I won’t accept “Too bad, so sad” that easily.

Whether it’s requesting for the thing for this game via the game dev team’s email by emailing them what you request for in the game and once they do make it for the game and upload it to their client and I update my copy of the game via patching, I then decompile the game from my end and presto. I obtain that game’s new model.

It’s faster to rip them from a video game as they’re already made for that game.

Sadly, I have yet to find a high graphic Columbine High School in it’s original floor plan as a 3D model via any game. So I have to fall back to Plan B and make it via Blender. But that (learning to use Blender and it's hiden and advanced features) takes time and I’m not that skilled at using Blender yet. So I have to seek help from someone who’s already an expert and fluent with using Blender or any other 3D modelling software to make it for me to streamline that process.

But some people have died earlier than anticipated like Terry Fox when he died of cancer at 22 and Wowaka when he died of heart failure at 31. What about children via S(I)DS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)? So I’m not taking any chances and need to streamline the modelling process with any measure or strategy I can think up before I meet a similar early fate like they did.

Columbine High School is going to play an important role in my Class of 1999 (starring Bradley Gregg) parody movie. But so many people are so reluctant to help me due to this school building. Heck, even Blender Arts community locked my thread there as they deem both ripping models and Columbine are "inappropriate" for that forum.

And also, you can’t imagine the heartache I endured while trying to seek assistance in searching for sound effects. They treated me like I’m some felon trying to “pirate” sound effects. So after 3 months of wasted time on my sound effects search quest, the least I can do right now is make up for that wasted time.

It's crazy that people recording and selling sound effects don't like it when
someone wants their work for free, isn't it? Even for an important cause.

And who knew that ripping a model from a video game is frowned upon by
the people who worked hard to build that model?

I'm sorry, Avery623, but you get no sympathy from me. Looking for a shortcut
because you don't have the time to learn how to build your own models and
can't afford to pay for sound effects isn't a good reason.Even when you are
doing this for others and not for yourself.

Seeking help from someone more skilled than you is the way to go. Time consuming
for sure. And THAT is relatable to all of us. I have a lot of sympathy for you
regarding that quest.

I know this will fall on deaf ears, that you don't want to hear this but you didn't
waste three months – you learned something valuable and learning is always a
good thing. Now you need to spend the next three or six or eight months learning
how to skillfully use Blender.And during that time reach out to those with experience.

There is no short cut here.

It's crazy that people recording and selling sound effects don't like it when
someone wants their work for free, isn't it? Even for an important cause.

And who knew that ripping a model from a video game is frowned upon by
the people who worked hard to build that model?

I'm sorry, Avery623, but you get no sympathy from me. Looking for a shortcut
because you don't have the time to learn how to build your own models and
can't afford to pay for sound effects isn't a good reason.Even when you are
doing this for others and not for yourself.

Seeking help from someone more skilled than you is the way to go. Time consuming
for sure. And THAT is relatable to all of us. I have a lot of sympathy for you
regarding that quest.

I know this will fall on deaf ears, that you don't want to hear this but you didn't
waste three months – you learned something valuable and learning is always a
good thing. Now you need to spend the next three or six or eight months learning
how to skillfully use Blender.And during that time reach out to those with experience.

There is no short cut here.
Were you paying attention? People like Terry Fox (cancer) and Wowaka (heart failure) died really YOUNG of natural causes! You really never know when your time is up! These two individuals had a bright future ahead, but their lives ended too soon/earlier than expected!

So I have to hurry in whatever way I can think up before something similar to those cases happens to me!

Last edited:
Were you paying attention? People like Terry Fox (cancer) and Wowaka (heart failure) died really YOUNG of natural causes! You really never know when your time is up! These two individuals had a bright future ahead, but their lives ended too soon/earlier than expected!

So I have to hurry in whatever way I can think up before something similar to those cases happens to me!
A Zen student goes to a temple and asks how long it will take him to gain enlightenment.

“10 years,” says the Zen master.

“Well how about if I work really hard and double my effort?” the student asks.

“20 years,” comes the reply.

FWIW by this time next year, AI will generate 3d models for you based off a text string.
All this stuff will be cheap and easily available to you.

Last edited:

Yes, I was paying attention. I even read both the long version and the
short version. I understand that you are in a hurry because people like
Terry Fox and Wowaka died really YOUNG of natural causes. And
you are concerned that you may die young before you complete this
project thus depriving people of experiencing your vision. I do admire
that you are not just thinking about only yourself but thinking about
others too

However, you still get no sympathy from me with your choice to use any
measure or strategy you can think up
including using the work of
others - people who have worked hard to learn and build their skills.

As you have learned, people who create do not like their work being used
without permission - sound effects or 3D models - even if the reason is a
good one.

sound effects
And yeah, you won't believe this: but even some people on reddit have the audacity to urge that one individual to cease and desist what they're currently doing as a whole! In this case, one mod from a sub demanded I cease and desist searching for sound effects as a whole.

Don't they realized an inspiration set me in motion on this mission? Like, they know nothing about me and out of the blue, they demand I cease and desist what I'm doing even though they don't know my real plan: make entertainment videos like those LEGO stop motion animators that make LEGO stop motion videos for no profits!

That was exactly what I was doing, yet these reddit mods treated me like some felon!

Can you believe the audacity of some of these guys?

Don't they realized an inspiration set me in motion on this mission?
No, they don't; and if they did, they wouldn't care because it's something you decided for yourself. Nobody gave you this mission, and - as you're finding out - nobody else cares enough about it to help you.

No, you don't have to hurry up, because no matter how fast you go, how quickly you get over this hurdle, "something" might still happen to you before you complete the next step, and there's nothing you can do about that.

And if "something" happens to you, the "mission" will die with you and no-one will care because no-one asked you do it in the first place.

So after 3 months of wasted time on my sound effects search quest, the least I can do right now is make up for that wasted time.
Yep - and you could start making up for that wasted time by learning how to use the free design tools that are available to you, instead of wasting another three months complaining about other people not wanting to help you on a project that noboby cares about except you.

We all have ideas, projects and missions that we've set ourselves, and we're all faced with the challenge of finding the time, money, hardware, software and collaborators to bring them to fruition. Sometimes the best thing to do with an idea is to scrap it and put your energy into something more rewarding instead.

Sometimes the best thing to do with an idea is to scrap it and put your energy into something more rewarding instead.
I beg to differ. It started 6 years ago after I watched an episode of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hour_(2004_TV_series)

Once a certain amount of time has passed on the inspiration point of the feeling, you reach the point of no return. Once you reach that, it's too late to reverse the decision.

You can't just bury a subway tunnel that's half-finished with pipes, cables, and lights. You can't just put a freshly caught fish from your frying pan back into the fridge for the "next night". You must continue the mission one way or another.

I beg to differ. It started 6 years ago after I watched an episode of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hour_(2004_TV_series)

Once a certain amount of time has passed on the inspiration point of the feeling, you reach the point of no return. Once you reach that, it's too late to reverse the decision.

You can't just bury a subway tunnel that's half-finished with pipes, cables, and lights. You can't just put a freshly caught fish from your frying pan back into the fridge for the "next night". You must continue the mission one way or another.
You beg to differ... by describing a literal fallacy. funny.
It's typically described as "throwing good money after bad"

Last edited:

You can't just bury a subway tunnel that's half-finished with pipes, cables, and lights.
Yes, you can. Major projects are abandonned all the time, and you don't have to look far from home for an example: Burj Al Babas, near Mudurnu, Turkey

What is this mission anyway? A quick check of IMDB suggests there are already about a dozen movies and documentaries related to the Columbine massacre, so it's hardly a taboo topic, nor an original one. It's not at all clear what kind of work you're hoping to create, so maybe you should concentrate on crafting the script/storyline and when it's perfected, pitch that to a studio with the resources to bring it to life.

I understand your passion. I understand your "point of no return".

What I don't understand it your need to find a shortcut. I understand that you fear
you will die young like Terry Fox and Wowaka and not complete your project. I
think that's an unreasonable fear, but I acknowledge you genuinely have this fear.
But this fear is causing you to find a shortcut rather than learn what you must
learn to finish your mission. YOU are the roadblock here.

No one is stopping you from developing this project. Some people on reddit who
had the audacity to urge you to stop shouldn't slow you down at all. One mod
from a sub who demanded you cease and desist searching for sound effects as a
whole is irrelevant to you or your project. YOU are the roadblock - not that one mod.

Why do you care so much what "one mod from a sub" says about your pursuit of
this mission? As you said, "You must continue the mission one way or another." If
you don't continue then YOU are the roadblock.

So keep going. Imagine where you would be learning to use Blender and it's hidden
and advanced features if you had spent those wasted three months looking for sound
effects building your 3D modeling skills...

I understand your passion. I understand your "point of no return".

What I don't understand it your need to find a shortcut. I understand that you fear
you will die young like Terry Fox and Wowaka and not complete your project. I
think that's an unreasonable fear, but I acknowledge you genuinely have this fear.
But this fear is causing you to find a shortcut rather than learn what you must
learn to finish your mission. YOU are the roadblock here.

No one is stopping you from developing this project. Some people on reddit who
had the audacity to urge you to stop shouldn't slow you down at all. One mod
from a sub who demanded you cease and desist searching for sound effects as a
whole is irrelevant to you or your project. YOU are the roadblock - not that one mod.

Why do you care so much what "one mod from a sub" says about your pursuit of
this mission? As you said, "You must continue the mission one way or another." If
you don't continue then YOU are the roadblock.

So keep going. Imagine where you would be learning to use Blender and it's hidden
and advanced features if you had spent those wasted three months looking for sound
effects building your 3D modeling skills...
Okay, it all started 6 years when I first stumbled upon this:
then the Zero Hour episode I linked above.

Notice in that MMD video there's High School Of The Dead and Terminator references/Easter eggs? That's what inspired me to start this mission making a Blender animation with this type of Easter egg(s). Vocaloid and anime characters - particularly my personal favourite cartoon and anime characters in place of the originals. This is all that was needed to set my dream of a parody video or Easter egg hunt involving my favorite fictional animated characters combined with existing media into motion.

But due to some power-happy mods/admins of certain websites who had no idea of this special mission of mine - as I was hiding it until it's complete (no spoilers), they had to act above and beyond and discipline me by either removing my posts regarding this question (E.G., "Where can I download this sound effect(s)?") or out-of-the-blue (perma)-banning me for "breaking the (site) rules"/"piracy efforts"!

Plus, it took me a whopping 8 years (as no keyword I used (at the time) yielded what I was expecting/requested for) just to determine/figure out it was Hollywood Edge, Hanna Barbera, Sound Ideas, etc., etc. that I had to refer to for the "common sound effects" we hear all the time in TV shows, movies, video games, and cartoons. This is a new realm of sound effects to me and now that I finally found it, I need a breather. But these mods/admins gave me anything but that.

Last edited:
Even the MMD (MikuMikuDance) community has rules to follow regarding downloading models others have "created" - even those that were literally ripped from a video game (such as no redistributing, no editing "their model" - as it causes MikuMikuDance to crash or glitch, credit them for the model they "created", etc.). So to still respect the MMD model usage rules, I resorted to Blender as after watching a 3D remaster of Cars Community Service, I realized Blender is basically the entire package.

After much pondering, I have drawn the conclusion that the negative responses you're receiving are simply from a lack of impactful presentation in your original post, rather than, as I had first thought, because you were making a film about the Columbine massacre with stolen game assets while referencing dance videos about anime girls in bikinis.

In that light, I've taken the liberty of preparing an "Enhanced version" of the original post, that you are free to use in successive attempts to convince various online communities of your unique perspective.

After much pondering, I have drawn the conclusion that the negative responses you're receiving are simply from a lack of impactful presentation in your original post, rather than, as I had first thought, because you were making a film about the Columbine massacre with stolen game assets while referencing dance videos about anime girls in bikinis.

In that light, I've taken the liberty of preparing an "Enhanced version" of the original post, that you are free to use in successive attempts to convince various online communities of your unique perspective.

Song goes hard when it drops the SIDS

Back