producers

Terry Mc Innes Film Producer Who is Terry Mc innes (Terry McInnes)? As I write this I am doing it anonymously because the last time I wrote something about him I received some happy mail from a large law firm in LA. As an aspiring filmmaker you seek out those that can help you. This is what I do know. He is a major film Producer who handles a lot of films. He doesn’t take his credits. Who else doesn’t take their credits? In an Industry driven by egos and fame he operates under the radar at least in the public view. To see him at a film market there is no one who draws as much attention. I personally saw hundreds of people vying for his time at each of the last few AFMs. I wasn’t able to get his time though. I have only seen him on his Yacht at Cannes once but he was swamped with people that included agents, producers, distributors and actors. I believe he is a banker of some sort but it is hard to tell since you can’t find much on him. I have never had a conversation with a distributor who didn’t know him. I know he is a partner in a large studio in Louisiana. I think he also has ties with another in Georgia. I have a friend who told me he was very helpful on his project but never took any fees. He does not live in LA. It has been difficult to reach him other than through associates. I saw on a faith based filmmaker board that he was a supporter but he seems to do mostly other genres. That is what I have been able to ascertain. John P.

Back