• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

screenplay New JSB sequence

Next sequence. Just sharing, for anyone interested. Still, it seems, grinding through exposition.

Anyway. Previously:

A wedding, between young Ernst August, one of the co-reigning Dukes of Weimar, and Elenore Wilhelmine, the sister of Prince Leopold of Kothen, in which Leopold hears Sebastian play, hears his composition, and conspires to hire him away.

Sebastian attempts to resign from his position at Weimar. Instead he is incarcerated, by Wilhelm Ernst, the elder Duke, for "too stubbornly insisting on his dismissal."

Sebastian in jail. While of course not happy about it, he nevertheless can appreciate it as a time to do some serious composing. If he can get a decent cup of coffee.

image/jpeg:D6741A0B-4951-41E7-8E31-60A3BF95717B/D4D053C5-AFC9-492D-B035-8609C04AFB8C:570.000000:380.000000

Last edited:
Better get a move on - you have competition.
Crap. They're catching up to me. I thought I was the first one to appreciate Bach. Oh well.

Anyway, this made me chuckle, lol. I lIke Sebastian on his treadmill, and jamming to jazz. Then there's this guy. (It's a little tediious--you can jump to 4:18--there's a way to make it start there. but i forget how.)

I certainly appreciate the effort, a whole animated biography. I hate to pick on the guy--it's a big ambitious project, but the acting and script are . . . well, I appreciate the effort, and it looks cool. Amusing, we both have Sebastian on his cot, with the Prelude from the WTC playing, dipping a quill, writing "preludium." I may have to change this, lol. But I give him a better jail cell, and leave out the giant Jebus head. :)

Last edited:
Back