Movie Memorabilia Auction

haha

I don't know. If I were a billionaire, I might have put down 20k for those Bruce Lee Nunchucks. Come to think of it, if I were a billionaire, I'd buy anything owned by Bruce Lee.

But it's a pretty funny auction.

That's neat. And, I suppose they have their reasons, but why would the Smithsonian give up Dorothy's dress? I don't know, I think Carrie-Anne Moss's outfit would be pretty cool to hang in the living room. Then again, it doesn't look like the whole outfit is included...like the shirt, paints, belt, boots etc. Now, if the whole ensemble was there, that would be rad'.

Is it a sign of my perverse sense of morality when I see a blue dress (in this case, one worn by Judy Garland) and I look for stains?

Is it a sign of my perverse sense of morality when I see a blue dress (in this case, one worn by Judy Garland) and I look for stains?

:lol:

Can you imagine?

Washington Post: Monica Lewinsky auction: Would you buy her used clothes?

That makes me wonder wear the "infamous blue dress" is. Maybe in an evidence file somewhere in a warehouse of evidence files...maybe that one in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

OMG. Stop the press. There's an idea for a comedy. In the year Two-thousand and ...eighty-three, America, no the world, has gone to hell. Leaders desperately search for solutions. The people want --the people need a savior. The one-world government, the NSA, pins its hopes on new cloning technology that resurrects President Bill Clinton, à la the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, only instead of DNA from preserved mosquito blood, the sample comes from a certain blue dress that's been retrieved from some closed-case evidence file warehouse. The President returns to save the world much like King Arthur returning from Avalon to save Britain in a time of darkest need.

Well, anyway...

Last edited:
Back