Motivational Speech I have to give.

What do you think?

It seems that a lot of people I meet are stuck in a state of complacency with how everything around them is panning out. It’s as though we feel hopeless in being able to change anything so we work towards that safe mediocre lifestyle. But what does mediocrity give us but the same things. Mediocrity didn’t make this magnificent place we’re sitting in today and it certainly won’t make us things that will aid us in the challenges that lie ahead.

No. What we need are innovative dreamers who can see those distant challenges; that distant way of life we’re all on the cusp of growing into. We need innovative thinkers who can start a race that hasn’t even begun. This is what our culture should be celebrating but we’re not because we’re too distracted with aimless leisure to see that each of us has the capacity to make great changes. Each of us has the ability and the tools to bring the future to the present moment.

But we don’t do this. Instead we make excuses. We make ourselves believe that innovation is an inherited trait. Of course there are many differences between people that cause some to gravitate towards one lifestyle or to another, but that doesn’t mean we can’t all be innovative.

To be an innovator, you simply need to follow your highest passion and see where that profession is heading to in the future. Know what’s trending in the business and look beyond that. See, by understanding what the change is, you can figure out how to bring that change to the rest of the World.
Easier said than done, right? No, it actually is. Most of us have the Internet so we can communicate with just about anyone we need to and find information on just about every facet of humanity. This digital connection gives us more information about the World than we’ve previously known and with all this knowledge comes accessible opportunity. Back in the day, you had to be among the elite to see big trends but now, If you really want to know where things are going all you have to do is search.

Today, we can do so much more with far fewer risks, so why not take that “risk” and pursue your highest passion? Even if you don’t have an idea, why not try to find it? Why not try to self-actualize? In this day in age, if you do, you can easily figure out where things are going and if you read into it enough, then maybe you’ll really do it. Maybe you’ll become an innovator and really change things for yourself and others.
And if more people did this, then we’d see a society move from mediocrity to creativity.

So, what if more people started thinking more in terms of innovation. What if most of us self-actualized? What then? Well, I don’t know and I don’t think anyone truly knows what would happen. But, I think deep down, we know that pursuing what we love is a lot better than pursuing that mediocre job meant for a robot.

That was rather touching to me... but I just quit my job today, so I'm a little biased toward passion and motivation.

Technology has made it easier for anyone to expand their artistic potential. People can use the net to display their work online and get reviews. It`s important to remember that criticism is good, but it is not you and therefore does not define you, but it helps you get a feel of the crowd.

Good work requires artistic expansion. What we are saying here is that you can take artistic freedom to your own level. Every person has a natural talent, the thing is to help that person find it, if he or she does not know what it is. That strengnth is used as a cornerstone to build other areas.

Someone may say, we want to make a film. Great! What do you have in mind?

Oh, i was thinking about so and so.

That`s where your strength comes in. That`s a good place to start for ideas.

It`s difficult to create something that is different.

but even if you come close, it is a lot!

Back