Looking for a screenwriter

m a somewhat new indie Filmmaker that has a low budget full length film project , i have a storyline that i would like collaborate on with a screenwriter (maybe that new screenwriter looking for that break )
The film im looking to do is in the somewhat reminiscent of those iconic car related films of the 70,s and early 80,s corvette summer, vanishing point, two lane blacktop The storyline that im looking at is Two brothers, one 14 years old, a gamer who doesnt do much else and his older brother 18, a rebel of sorts who want his younger brother to experience life and outside his box, borrow/steal his fathers prized 1966 gt-350 mustang fastback on a roadtrip , the mother and father follow in a 1970 Dodge challenger in hopes of finding them with plot twist along the way,Any screenwriter who wants to take this on will have free rein to make this a great film in anyway they feel will bring it there, As a low budget filmmaker use what you have at easy access to make it easier , cheaper, i have access to as many classic cars, a drag strip, and restoration shop as locations. i want the film to look like a million $, so locations, story and visually appealing.

Back