• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

website INDESCENE | Watch, Rate, Review & Discuss Independent Films All in One Place

Hello Film Lovers & Filmmakers!

I would love to get you involved in the early stages of my new Indie Film Social hub "INDESCENE", a place where loads of Indie films can be watched, reviewed and rated all in one place!

Think an Indie version of "Letterboxd", where you can discover new films and friends, yet the difference is you can also also watch the films directly on the site too.

It is hard enough trying to find an audience in this day and age, but INDESCENE is a place for film discovery in every sense of the word. A place where ANY Indie Filmmaker can get their film added to our database, including an embedded video link that means every watch benefits the creator.

If this sounds up your street feel free to check out the site or even just let me know the films you want added to our database.

Thanks for your time!

Paul Mayers
www.indescene.com

Best of luck!
But the logo be like:

Monster Cookie GIF

Back