In need of short films for music videos

Hi all,
I am a musician with self published music on all platforms.
I am looking for original films that will serve as music videos for my songs to be published on Youtube.
Interested people will have full artistic freedom on what they believe goes well with the songs.
I am poor like all artists and I cannot pay but I will credit everyone involved in the film.
Songs are 3 to 6 minutes average, most of them instrumentals.
If agreed I'd like some seconds of the video to have some footage of me that I will provide, if not it's okay, I'm ugly anyway.

If you're interested and have some film on the drawer that could have some views please let me know.
I'll leave a link of my spotify for you to check.
Thank you,

Spotify Artist Link
Miguel

scared arrested development GIF

Do you have a like other than spotify? It tried to make me sign up, and download an app, and wouldn't let me hear any of your music until I did. Do you have any other links? Google drive, youtube, etc?

Ok, I found and listened to all your music, or at least a sample of each. I'd be willing to make you a video for "Counting Escapes- Road Song" if you'd like.

Last edited:
Ok, so video is done. Probably won't be available in 4k for another hour or so. The video is unlisted, I'll upload it to google drive later and send you a link tomorrow if you'd like to put it on your channel. This is all original, no stock, and is unique to your video, so no worries about youtube copyright strikes.

That was fast!
@Nate North , thank you very much for your time and brilliant video.

If it's okay with you I would need the following:
- when the clip starts I'd like something like "A Film By Nate North", music by False Crab, "Road Song";
- I would like to send you a .wav file with the stereo mix and that you use it instead;
- this new sound version is exactly the same, better quality and will be shorter (a fade out will be fine to end the clip);

Is that okay with you?
Again, thank you so much!

As a side note, to anyone interested on these projects, I would love to see YOUR films with my music; It's not about me, it's about the total experience; So, you can approach it like if it was the credits for a TV show, or a social message, anything;
You can and are welcome to think like "this is my film, my artistic view on subject A, I'm using his music, and I can announce who I am, where I shot it, what style inspired me, whatever;

That was fast!
@Nate North , thank you very much for your time and brilliant video.

If it's okay with you I would need the following:
- when the clip starts I'd like something like "A Film By Nate North", music by False Crab, "Road Song";
- I would like to send you a .wav file with the stereo mix and that you use it instead;
- this new sound version is exactly the same, better quality and will be shorter (a fade out will be fine to end the clip);

Is that okay with you?
Again, thank you so much!

As a side note, to anyone interested on these projects, I would love to see YOUR films with my music; It's not about me, it's about the total experience; So, you can approach it like if it was the credits for a TV show, or a social message, anything;
You can and are welcome to think like "this is my film, my artistic view on subject A, I'm using his music, and I can announce who I am, where I shot it, what style inspired me, whatever;
No problem. Today is a bit busy, but as soon as I get a chance, I'll make you what I call an "editing stripe". It will contain the footage above in full quality, and you may edit and title it any way you like. It will also contain enough raw uncopyrighted video to make a few more videos however you like. If you'd like to credit me for footage, you can, but I don't require it, and if you do I do prefer my director credit at the end rather than the opening.

This way takes less time for me, and gives you the advantage of having more to work with, and being able to arrange your videos however you like.

The one I made for you here is already edited to have some minor semblance of a plot (a lifetime on the road, exploring the world), and is somewhat timed to that music. All the rest of the footage will be in raw format, and you'd have to cut it however you like. I'd note that I'm working on a sci fi project, so a lot of my outtakes and footage I have to spare will be in that genre. I do have enormous libraries of stock, but unfortunately that's non transferrable from channel to channel, as it is purchased under license. Aside from that, I do make my own stock footage, and will be glad to give you that to use.

All in all, it should be enough that you could, if you wished, assemble an entire album worth of decent videos. Edit. I guess it slipped my mind just how much development footage I had available. I just dropped a few folders of stuff that should be mostly usable (I'd guess maybe over half should be usable, counting repeats, junk failed renders, everything) So assuming an average album length of 45 minutes, and a total stripe runtime of around 10 hours, I think that you could probably make about 6 albums where every song had a video, if you so desired. I would assume that you would tire of my particular brand of filmmaking long before that transpired, lol. If you do happen to run out of footage though, and wish to release an additional 6 albums, or just do an art film thing on a video where the footage continues in silence for 8 hours after the music ends, kind of a John Cage thing, then I can switch over to the archives, and send you over another 10 hours of live action and drone outtakes. Anyway, this will take me at least 24 hours to deliver, due to upload and download times.

in the mean time, here are some of the hundreds of videos included in the stripe (sans audio), for you to repurpose as you wish. All footage is technically still owned and copyrighted by Save Point, but I'll never file a strike against you, so for all intents and purposes it's yours to do with as you wish.

Last edited:
ok, before I upload this, I crunched the file down to under 9 hours, but it's still 55 gb in 1080p.

Is your internet connection fast and stable enough to download such a file? If you have solid cable internet, you should just be able to leave it overnight. If you have a connection that falters every few hours, as many people still do, then please tell me, and I'll chop up the file a bit, it just takes me more time so I thought I'd try this the easy way first.

Back